Hallucinating

Chapter One : Hallucinating

"Lottie get your ass up!"

"What Cait. We just got back from ending human sacrifices, can you give it a minute?" She groaned and a groggy voice.

"Nope. Get your ass up."

The ride to school was always the least terrifying part of the day. The worst that could happen was a car crash. Though I still didn't know what to expect when I got there. Scott and I haven't talked since, well you know. Plies Isaac said he's been distant at home as well. It was like they were waiting for the other shoe to drop after drowning themselves for 16 hours.

"Cait!" I turned to see Isaac running towards me.

"Hey."

"Have you seen Scott or Stiles?"

"Not since Saturday, actually I haven't seen nor heard from Scott in over a week. why are they okay?"

"I hope so I can't find them anywhere."

Me and Issac turn around. Scott comes barreling down the cement stairs, like he was running away from something. He wasn't looking at anything though, and no one came after him. It was like he was running from his own shadow. "Scott. Hey. HEY. you all right?" I make my way over to him, placing my hands on his shoulders so he stops running. He takes a step back from me, closing his eyes and holding them shut for a second. When he opens them he just nods. "You don't look all right, Scott."

"I'm okay."

"No you're not." Isaac said moving so he was next to me. "Are you seeing things?"

"How'd you know?"

The sound of soft heels came from behind us, "Because It's happening to Allison too."

"And Stiles." Lottie said joining our little possy, Stiles by her side.

"So it's happening to all three of you." The other shoe just dropped.

First Person POV~Scott McCall

Lydia pushed open the doors of the school, the rest of us trailing behind. "Well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one."

"We are not crazy." Allison corrected her friend.

"Sure you're not. Just like I'm not gonna leave you." Fake Caitlin's perky voice came from next to me. She was just the same as Cait, right down to the silver undertone in her eyes, but she was nothing like her. It was as if... as if she was her doppelganger.

I closed my eyes, holding them there for a second. When I opened them, there was only one Caitlin. And a pretty confused set of other world twins. "Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis? Yeah you guys are fine." Chloe said, rolling her eyes.

"Caity filled us in." Evlynn added holding up her phone.

"Well we did die and come back to life." I try to reason. "It's got to have some side effects, right?"