May The Truth Come To Bite Me In The Ass

Chapter 13 : May The Truth Come to Bite Me in the Ass

I sighed finally letting the truth pour out of me. I told them everything. My body stiffened as I finished, eyes trained on Malia, how I knew would be mad. "Any questions?"

Liam put both his hands in the air, blinking like what I said made his head hurt. "S-so you didn't tell anyone for the safety of your sister. Who aren't your sisters, but Allison, Scott and Stiles knew?"

"Well yes."

Stiles sighed, "She didn't tell us about it. We uh found out on our own."

Lydia flared her arms, "How?!"

"Deucalion." Scott ran his hand through his hair, "He didn't just take Cait to get to me. He took her because she's the doppelganger. That's how I know anyways. Stiles found out from the nogitsune, and Allison-"

"I found out because otherwise I would be dead." Allison spoke up. "With a sword in my gut."

Malia placed her hand in a fist, "Does anyone else know?"

"Kira's parents. And Satmoi's pack. But they knew before they met me."

"I knew." Even turned to look at Isaac. "When Scott, Allison, and Stiles went all psyched out Scott printed out a bunt of stuff about the doppelganger. So I started to eavesdrop. More than I'm proud of. I thought it was better if I didn't mention it."

"I knew too." Kira tilted her head, "Like you said my parents knew. And after the whole 'Cait's mother is almost 3000' joke, I just asked my mom about it." I gave the young kitsune a smile.

Malia growled, "I'll see you tomorrow." Malia pushed past me, leaving the room.

"Liam?" I asked the young beta.

"You lied. That's true, but you also thought it was best. And if I've learned anything from the past few weeks of being, well supernatural, is that sometimes you do the wrong thing for the right reason. And as mad as it makes me, I can't act out over it. Look I just came by to drop some food off for my step-dad. I'm just gonna go."

"You want a ride?" Isaac asked the young beta. Lima just nodded the two of them leaving the room.

Slowly I picked my head up from the floor, looking at Lydia. "Lydia?"

"You lied." Her voice almost cracked, "This whole time, you've been lying. Why didn't you trust me enough to tell me. We could have helped. But instead you withheld the truth." Lydia spoke dazed. "You could've just asked for our help." Lydia shook her head, taking her bag and pushing past me.

"Look, Cait. I should probably go, my Dad and I are heading to pick up my mom. I'm sure they'll get over it." Kira gave me a smile before leaving me Stiles Allison and Scott alone in the room.

For a few minutes none of us said anything, till Stiles spoke up. "You know, I shouldn't have to say this. But you did the right thing Cait. I don't blame you for not telling them about it. It was the same sort of thing when Scott didn't tell Allison he was a werewolf. So don't blame yourself either."