If I Die Young

If I Die YoungThird Person PovSeason 3b episode 11 and after 3b final

If I Die Young
Third Person Pov
Season 3b episode 11 and after 3b final

Caitlin was fighting five maybe six oni at once, trying everything she could think of. One stabbed at her gut but she ended up almost doing the fan trick from Mulan. A gust of wind twisting the sword away from the warrior and onto the ground. All the oni around her disappeared, replaced by the void himself.

"Miss Roads." He clicked his tongue as Caitlin's head spun looking for Allison. "Ohh you know something. Always the tough part of the job. Which one is it? Hmm, the pretty fox? The Argent warrior? The young wolf? Or what about... how do you doppelgangers put it? The two innocents? Brought in because they were drunk? How does that make you feel? Guilty? Someone told Stiles that guilt was mature. I don't buy it." She turned her whole body away from the monster trying to get closer to Allison. "Don't walk away from me, Roads."

Caitlin started closer to the oni near Allison, trying to block out the void. "Ahh the huntress, too bad really. I liked her attitude."

"Shut up!"

"There you go get angry."

Caitlin turned back to the Void, "You want anger? Fine!" She slit her wrist, "Join me, in tempore opportuno. Pro nostrum-" The young doppelganger was cut off by an oni's sword going through her gut.

She looked back up at the nogitsune, who was still holding the sword covered in her silver blood. "I'm sorry Caitlin. I truly liked you. But I couldn't have the doppelganger running my plans." With that every oni was gone. The void with them.

"CAITLIN!" A banshee crie. Lydia screamed over Stiles' passed out body. The banshee terrified at the words she heard. The girl who would do anything for her friends. Her family. Was dead. Or at least would be within the hour.

Caitlin stumbled back as Scott caught her in his arm. Cradling her body as her blood dripped sliver onto the pavement. Staining her blue shirt metallic. "C-" He gasped, "Cait?"

"Allison-Allison. Is she okay? Did she make it? Please tell me she's alive!"

The McCall boy felt the tears started to form, "Yeah. Yeah she's okay. Allison's alive." He spoke, choking back the water. "Cait no."

"Scott- Scott listen to me. You have to get them home. Go find me. Get Lottie in the twins home."

"Caitlin." He breathed out her name.

"Promise me." She begged in his arms, gripping onto his jacket.

"I promise." Scott gripped her hand tighter, "Why can't I take your pain?"

"It's because it'doesn't hurt. It doesn't hurt. May-maybe it did at first, but everyone else is okay. So it doesn't hurt."

"Caitin please," At this point the tears were falling down Scott's face.