[Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]

Chapter Three : [Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]

I jumped out Of Stiles' car. I mean he wasn't even parked yet. The soules of my converse hitting the cement below me and the wind in my ears was all I could hear as I ran over to Scott. "No, just to talk." Ethan said stopping the alpha in his tracks.

"Oh. That's something new for you." I joke, joining Scott on his right.

"Yeah Cait's right. Usually, you're just hurting maiming and killing." Stiles added going to the left side of Scott.

"You need a pack. We need an Alpha." Aiden said ignoring Stiles and me. I laugh. I mean half to hind my mouth and nose with my hand kinda laugh.

"Did you think that would work?" I ask through the laughter.

"He came to us for help and we helped." Aiden was glaring at me as I pulled myself together.

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive." Stiles gave the twins two sarcastic thumbs up.

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked the two former alphas, also ignoring Stiles and my comments.

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no."

I snap my fingers ending it with a finger gun pointed at Ethan and Aiden, "I got a reason. How about the fact that you're both assholes who kidnapped me."

"I can think of another one." Isaac's voice said coming on my right side, "How about the fact that the two of you held Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling then right now."

Ethan growls. "You wanna try?" Isaac steps forward but I grab his arm, nodding to Scott who had a look of disapproval on his face.

"Sorry, but they don't trust you." Scott moves his hand to refer to Stiles Isaac and me. "And neither do I." The true alpha pushes past the twins. Stiles and Isaac behind him, I go to follow but Ethan and Aiden cut me off.

"What?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Does your alpha know who you really are?"

"I do." Scott says from behind the twins with a smirk, "Now can you stop annoying me and my pack and just let us get to class?"

I bite my tongue holding back a new set of laughter, as the twins let me go. Scott hangs back as I walk into the school. Something about Stiles and his full name. As soon as I open the door I have to duck my head at a roll of toilet paper being thrown "Watch the arm.." I yell, I was about to say something else but decided against it as I made my way to my locker.

I hear the doors open again making me turn my head. Scott and Stiles walk in and straight to Stiles locker. "What are you looking at?" I hear Stiles ask from across the hall.