We Don't Know What To Do

Chapter 11: We Don't Know What To Do

First Person POV~Scott McCall

I stood still. Ethan was telling me to follow him, but my legs wouldn't move. "Scott. You have to see this. At least if you're part of the pack."

"It's a mutual relationship. Right now, my pack is under attack."

"Even more of a reason it come."

I take a breath and walk into the building. It was some old police station, but it was still polished marble floors. I walk down the halls behind Ethan, everything in me tells me to go back. Run back. Leave, we always find another way. But I still walked forward. "Scott, Ethan, glade you could join us." Deucalion's voice comes from the front of the room. "Morella, be a dear and bring me the doppelganger." Ms. Moerll nods her head and walks down the hall next to Aiden. "Scott, do you know the story of the doppelganger?"

"Uhh not well. I seem to recall it involving the muitl-veres." I say, my throat dry.

"That's part of it, yes. The doppelganger is part of a family across the whole muitl-veres. The family's job is to protect the worlds around them."

"Isn't this a little Game of Thrones esc?" I knew that voice. That was the voice of one of my best friends.

"Caitlin Roads. It's nice to see you. Scott I'm sure you know the doppelganger." Deucalion said, stepping off the stair he was standing on. Caitlin gave me no more than a passing glance.

"You kidnapped me." Cait said, her head held high.

"I am sorry about that. But I asked you here for a different reason. As you can know, the lunar eclipse is in two days, Jennifer is making her plans for then. I want you to see if anyone dies."

"Anyone, anyone? Or just your pack?"

"Just the pack will do."

Ms. More lets go of Caitlin's arm. Cait closes her eyes. For a few seconds nothing happened. Soon a wind picked up, moving through the room. Caitlin's hair brushed over her face as the wind got heavier. The flannel I was wearing blew around in the small wind storm Cait was creating.

She opens her eyes. All winds stop. "Aiden." That was all she said. Deucalion waved his hand and Ms. Morell grabbed Caitlins arm and brought her back to wherever they were keeping her.

Third Person POV

Lorrie Holmes and Stiles Stilinski walked down the halls of Beacon Hills Highschool. "I don't believe it. Scott can't really be with them. He can't be." The Girl said as she sat on the cold floor.

"Lottie, you didn't see the look on his face, though. It was-"

"What can I do. I mean, First Cait, then your dad, and now Melissa McCall. Stiles I need to help otherwise I'm gonna go insane. And I know I'm just human, but so are you."