Devenford Prep

Chapter Five : Devenford Prep

Allison and I sat laughing in her room. Talking about what she missed in the last months. I was close to a sugar high. I mean the white blanket and white walls started to blur together. "Okay, okay. Just tell me this Ally. Why did you only talk to me?"

"No one else made an effort to talk to me. As if to them I might as well have been dead. When I got your letters, I felt like I was still alive. But enough sad Stories. Let's talk you and Scott."

"Uh-" I was saved when my phone started to ring. "Thank god. Hey Stiles."

"Hey where are you?"

"With Allison. Back at her place, why?"

"Lydia found something." At this point my phone was on speaker.

"Something like?" Allison asked.

"It's a deadpool Cait."

"Stiles if you're trying to say Lottie would leave you for Ryan Reynolds. Everyone already knew that."

"Yeah-Yeah I knew that, but in all fairness I would break up with Lottie if it meant I could date Ryan Reynolds."

"Okay. Stiles stop getting side tracked, why does it matter?" Allison sped Stiles up.

"Right. Like I said it's a deadpool. A supernatural hit list if you will. Lydia broke it with a key. Paid for with the money stolen from the Hale Vault." Stiles paused, "You're not gonna ask me how much you're worth."

I roll my eyes, "How much am I worth."

"20 million."

"And-And Lydia?"

"15 million."

"Another thing that changed."

"Changed?What are you talking about?"

"When Cait saved your life, she changed the code. The first key was meant to be your name, Allison."

"Okay, so what is it now?" The Argent girl asked.

"Heather."

"Your friend that was a sacrifice?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. If Lydia is 5 million less then what I was taught was the list how much is Scott?"

"25 million."

"Okay at least that's the same."

"Look, Scott and I are on our way to inform my dad about it."

"Wait? How long have you guys known?" Allison asked.

"All weekend. We didn't tell you because It seemed like the two of you were finally getting a chance to be friends. You guys never seemed close, and now that Allison is back, the two of you spent the whole weekend together. I just thought it would be better."