Well, Well, Well

Chapter Six : Well, Well, Well

I stood leaning on a wall a little ways away from Scott and his father. I had no idea where Liam was but I knew Garret and Violet wouldn't try to go after him as well. I noticed the freshman standing behind a wall on the other side of Scott's father.

I couldn't wave him over because I watched Violet get dragged from the locker room. But as soon as they rounded the corn Scott and I walked over to the runt. "Where's Kira?"

"She took off.Stiles told her about the second part of the deadpool."

"Her Mom's on it." I realized.

"Everyone's on it." Liam snapped back.

"You're not." Scott reassured his Beta as Allison and Isaac made their way over.

"Not yet." Isaac spoke, receiving a slap from Allison and a gust of wind in his ear from me.

"No. No. Isaac's right. I mean there's still another third, right?" Scott seemed to zone out, doing that thing where he tilts his head trying to hear something. It seemed like Liam and Isaac were doing the same thing.

"What are they saying?" Allison asked as the three of them tilted their heads back.

"Scott's father is just proving he's a dick." Isaac said with a fake smile.

"AND they are gonna break into the lockers." Scott adds, defending his dad.

"Then we break into them first. Three of you got werewolf strength, one of you can melt a lock off, I like our odds."

"Okay, in that Case me and Allison will head to the girls locker room, see if Violet was hiding anything. The three of you check out Garret's locker."

Scott nodded as him, Isaac, and Liam took off down the hall. Allison and I pushed past the teams of players.

~

"Caity hurry up." Allison whispers as I reach Violet's locker. I place my hand on the lock lighting a flame till the tin composite melts away. "You find anything?" I bent down to where a black duffle bag was.

Slowly I unzip the thing, already smelling the like seven pounds of wolfsband in it. I started to dig around in the bag. Three different spices of wolfsbane, four sharpening tools. A pistol, with three loaded magazines, a jar with a clear liquid, and a bag of pulpe power. Which is probably more wolfsbane.

"You might want to see this yourself."

~

I groaned as I woke up, Lottie rolling me onto my side. The sun seeped through my windows as I fell off the bed. "Ow."

Lottie laughed, "Get dressed, if we let you sleep any longer we'll be late. We'll meet you downstairs."

I hobble off the floor and get dressed. A plain red tank top, black shorts, adidas all stars, and a jean jacket. (Side note: Isn't this what I wore in Stiles head?)