Murder Victim, Wrong Killer

Chapter Five : Muder Victim, Wrong killer

After a quick trip to the hospital and the entertainment of watching Stiles embarrass himself in front of the girl he likes, and him reading a menstrual pamphlet. We had our plan. Dig up Laura Hale (even if they didn't know that's who it was). The two of them started to dig. I would help every once and a while by lifting the earth. That was the nice thing about controlling the elements.

Then Stiles started to explain the danger of aconite, pure poison. He undid the spiral, revealing the human form of Laura Hale. Now Derek Hale was in jail for muder, and Peter Hale was still in the hospital. I can't say anything because that would change the course of reality. But only of their reality, not mine. But that was still a form of reality nonetheless.

Derek threatens Stiles. Stiles made a bad joke about lying to parents. We started to drive home, but I know Scott was about to freak because Stiles kept the aconite flower in his bag. The jeep swerves as Scott starts to lose control. I grab Stiles' bag. "Stiles Why they hell do you still have this!?" I open the back door of the jeep grabbing the bag and flower. I ran off into the woods, burned the flower with my hand and threw the bag as far as I could. To be fair that was only about 90 feet but that's fine. "I think we will be fine." No one answered me. "SCOTT STILES!"

"CAITY!" Stiles came running over to me. "I don't know where Scott is, I mean one seconds his eyes shift the next he's just gone."

Me and Stiles climbed into the jeep, Stiles struggled with the disbacht. Who hung up on him. "SHIT!" I only now remember that all four Homles are meant to meet with Lydia before  the game.

"What!?"
    "Sorry, I just... Can you just take me to Lydia's place? You stocker her enough to know where she lives."
    "Why the hell are you going to Lydia Martin's"

"Lottie and Her really hit it off and now I have to be around the stick in the mud to please my sister."

Stiles just nodded, taking a left turn to go to Lydia's rather then a right turn to go to my house.