He gave him an hour

Chapter Fifteenth : He Gave Him An Hour

Stiles Scott and I pulled into the school parking lot. "I hope you know that this is a terrible idea." I say as we exited the car.

"Trust me Cait, I know."

"But we're still going to do it?" Stiles asked.

"Can you think of something better?"

"Personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem till it goes away."

"Sorry Stiles that won't work this time." I say patting his shoulder.

"Just make sure the three of us can get inside." Stiles grabbed a set of bull cutters from the trunk of his car as Derek pulled up from behind us. This was going to be a long night.

"Where's Scott's boss?" I ask trying to convince Derek that I know as much as Scott does. Lucky after our last encounter he didn't seem to know I was the doppleganger. Hell I know more than Derek does but that is information left better unsaid.

"He's in the back." The three of us start to the school. "Woh hey what are you doing?" Derek spoke with more concern in his voice than I thought possible.

"You said I was linked to the Alpha." All of us turn to the school, "I'm gonna see if your right." Scott, this is still a really bad idea. I just ended up keeping my mouth shut and going with it.

We broke into the office. A million questions are moving through my head. I started to set up the mic as Stiles integrated Scott and his plan.

"Okay Scott I'm set up. But what's the grand idea here?"

"Stiles once told me that a wolf howls to signal its pack?"
"Okay thats all well and good, but if you bring him here does that make you part of the pack?" Stiles ask moving the mic so Scott could use it.

"God I hope not."

"Thats what all three of us are hoping." I switch on the mic. "All you McCall."

Scott cleared his throat before letting out a howl that sounded like a dying cat. It was almost cute, seeing as the poor guy was truly an omega rather than a beta. "You know what? do it again but like you want to threaten someone." I say giving my fellow teen a smile. Scott takes in a sharp breath. His eyes shifted to the off yellow color, before he truly howled. It shook the room a bit. I smiled, this was a man meant to be a true Alpha, and even as a small beta he could scare the crap out of you.

When we got back outside ready to celebrate Derek was ready with a threat, "I'm going to kill all three of you! What the hell was that?"
"Was it more powerful than you." I sass back placing my arms over my chest.

"Sorry Derek I just didn't know it would be that loud."

"Uhh yeah Scott it was loud. And It was AWESOME!" Stiles finished a smirk made its way to my face looking at the black leather covered beta.

"Shut up!" Derek said with a tone that sent a shiver down my spine.

"Don't be such a sourwolf."

"Stiles really shut up." I restored, uncrossing my arm bring a hand to the air ready to make a flame.

"What did you do with him?" Scott asked looking in the ack of Derek's car where his boss no longer lay.

"What?" Derek supn to look into the car, only to be meet with nothing, not even the tape from his hands. "I didn't do anything."

I saw the red eyes before I could say anything, "DEREK LOOK OUT!" but it was too late the beta was in the air claws in his back blood spinning over his mouth. Scott Stiles and I headed back into the school in hopes of an escape. I heard Derek's body hit a wall. As I forced the doors of the school closed with a wave of my hand. Scott and Stiles holding them closed as We sat below the small windows on them.