Knocking on death's door

Chapter eight : Knocking on death's door

"She'll come back you know." Scott hummed into my hair, "Malia."
"We'll she? I mean we kept a huge lie from her." He spoke into my neck as we laid on his bed, my back to his chest.

"I know. But I also know she's in it for the long hall, and she gets over it. I know your entire highschool crece remember?"

"Yeah I remember." He joked pulling me closer into him.

"Any other news?"
"I think I'm finally getting through to Liam." He whispered, I could feel his breath on my neck.

"You do know the kid practically worships you, right?"
He laughed, "Now, or three months from now?"

"Hmm, Like three weeks from now."

"I can work with that." a small giggle released from my lips as Scott started to trail kisses down my neck. I turned around so I could kiss him on the lips. It was bright and blissful and it made me want to take him away from all of this. No more werewolves, no more assassins.

I rolled to the side pushing Scott down onto his back. Both of us deepened the kiss. Scott's hands started to slip under my shirt. It was perfect till someone knocked on his door. We both groaned as I rolled off of him. "Come in." Scott mumbled sitting up so he could look at who was at the door.

Isaac walked in with a very smug look on his face. "Sorry to interrupt."

I roll my eyes, "No you're not. Now what is it?"

"You're right, I'm not. Stiles is waiting down stairs." Isaac paused, "Are we really doing this?"

Scott shook his head yes, "We'll be fine."

~

Stiles pulled the last computer from his bag, placing it on the island counter of Scott's kitchen. It was unnerving the way we were all standing like we were vomiting a bank heist. "Is three enough?" Kira asked. It took way too much of me not to laugh. Kira will always be our sweet summer child.

Lottie sighed, opening the laptop in front of her. (Just to be clear when I say 'we' I'm referring to Scott, Stiles, Lottie, Kira, Isaac, and Liam. Allison, and the twins were trying to get Lydia to unlock the last part of her code. This part wasn't a key, just information. And we couldn't do this without Stiles or Lottie, so.) "Well that depends on how many cameras they have. But It should be."

"Are we really doing this?" Liam looked at all of us like we were crazy. His eyes finding their way to his alpha.

"We're doing it. Tonight." Scott tried to give Liam a smile, but it wasn't even effective.

"But isn't it kind of dangerous?"

"Yeah. It's incredibly dangerous." Stiles spoke up.

"Don't forget borderline idiotic. I mean there's a chance Scott just blows his head right off." Isaac adde, earning a glare from both Scott and myself.