A Sea OF Sand

Chapter One : A Sea Of Sand

The club was crawling. Of course I had a very noticeable face within a club of hunters. And so did Scott. Us being the doppelganger and only living true alpha. So while the rest of the pack got drunk and danced miserably we hid in the corners ready to take the whole place down.

Stiles and Lydia were talking with the head of this hunting family, we're just the decoys. Every once and a while a new light would pass over my pale face, making me feel very whitewashed.

We came to Mexico looking for Derek. Part of me didn't think we would find him, but another part of me knew we wouldn't leave until we did. I watched as the club workers talked into walkys. Every nerve in my body moved quicker than the music around me. Jumping at any moment.

I calmed down when Scott gave me his signal. At least now I have something to do.

I moved back from the hall, following the corridors till they led me to the north wing. A man came at me, without thinking I put my finger to my lips shhhing him. A little trick I learned with Isaac's help. I watched as the man chulched his throat, no longer able to speak, after I over filled his lungs with air. Scott came from behind him and knocked him out cold. "When'd you learn to do that?"

"Four days ago." I say, bending over and picking up the walky talky.

A voice came through, "North?" The man started to speak spanish, so probably not good for us.

I fildled with the device till I got it to work, "Stiles." I look over to Scott, "Take 10 off the table." Scott turned his head as I turned the walky talky off, "What do you hear?"

"Kira and Malia. Find Isaac and the twins."

"Got it."

Both of us slipped into the chaos of the club. Chloe Evlynn and Isaac were still trying to blend in, when I found them. I nodded behind me to an open hall once Isaac saw me. I could almost feel the smirk that passed over his face as the three of them made their way over to me. "Where's Scott?" The brit asked as soon as I was in ear shot.

I look over to where Scott threw a working into a wall, "Taking care of some things. Come on."

The four of us make our way over to the hall that leads to Lydia and Stiles. We enter it at the same time as Scott Kira and Malia. It was completely red clay and there were visible pile lines. I swear the seven of us were doing a damn hero walk down that hall.

The seven of us rounded a corner, the hall thinning out. You could almost feel the fear coming from Kira. We were skimming the walls when we heard a smoke machine come on. When we looked to the floor a white smoke was beginning to cover it.

Three pipes burst above us. Isaac Scott and Malia start to have a huge coughing fit. "Wolfsbane." Scott says through the coughs. "Get out of here." Not a chance. I raised my hand searching for the pit in my stomach that I felt the night Victoria Argent tried to kill me and Scott. The smoke started to subside.