The Key To Saving Him

Chapter 12 : The Key to Saving Him

I ran to the boys locker room. I tried to call Lottie but she just picked up and hung up. Like Chloe had her phone or something. I sent a vague text reading. Stiles=missing, Jackson in hospital, and Gerard not found. I was hoping that if someone else were to read it they would just get confused, but Lottie knew better. I waited outside till the Sheriff walked me in. Scott Isaac and I stood eyes sunken, mine still wet from tears. "Look I have to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot," The sheriff's voice was almost calm but if you paid attention, you could hear him break every few words. Thinking about his missing son. "So that means.....Ah hell I don't know what that means. um..Look if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails. If any of the three of you see him.."

"We'll call you." Isaac said, nodding. His voice was as sunken as his eyes. All three of us were slowly taking this game in waves. First, Gerard threatens everyone on the field. Then Jackson nicks Isaac, then Jackson kills himself. And now Stiles is missing as well.

"Look he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." The Only part of that sentence Scott sounded sure about was that we would find him.

The Sheriff nods, "Yeah. I'll see you guys later, okay?"

Coach walks over. I brush the few tears still sitting on my eyelashes away. "McCall. We need you on the team. You know I can't put you on the field if you don't get your grads up."

"Yeah. I-I know Coach."

"All right." Coach was about to walk away. Something in the way he stood showed he was happy to have a real answer to what someone had said to him tonight. "I know I yell a lot. But it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kinda hate Greenberg, but that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we.. I need you on the team.Get your grades back up."

"I will." Scott said, happy for a normal problem to deal with.

"I know." Coach looked me up and down. He opened his mouth to say something but decided against it and just walked away from the three of us.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked the other beta.

"Yeah I think so." Isaac walked a few steps forward. Scott turned and ripped the locker we were standing in front of right off. Scott grabs two pieces of clothing from the locker. "What we gonna find him by sent?" So this was Stiles' locker.

"Yeah we both are."

"What am I gonna do? Light the way there?" I ask not expecting a real response.

"I was kinda hoping you would. Still not the best at using all my senses."

"Oh. Okay, yeah sure." I say, surprised by the legitimate answer.