Hisses Everywhere You Go

Chapter Eight : Hisses Everywhere you go

Stiles pulled the break on the car, looking down to see trie spikes. "What do we-" Scott and I were already out of the car leaving Lottie and Stiles behind us. I jumped on the fence landing in a roll. One benefit of six years in gymnastics.

The two of us were chasing Derek and Jackson. We watch a set of cars pull up from behind the fight. I pulled Scott back behind one of the pillars holding the road above us. He tried to fight me on it a bit. I covered his mouth and pointed to Chris Agent now shooting the kanima. He stops fighting my grip and pushes me to the wall with his left arm. Both of our backs are against the cold stone. Something felt off. There was no real fight. It was just Chris, a gun and a downed kanima.

The hiss of the kanima could be heard as I took a sharp breath in. I could also hear Chris Argent's body hit the other side of the pillar. He was panting I could tell. I leaned over to Scott. "Go, you're faster." I whispered the word, feeling my own breath hit my face from how close we were. His arm came off of my stomach and then he was gone. I was still pushing against the pillar, like some force was holding me there.

I heard a body to body contact but I wasn't sure who hit who. I could hear the soft pounding of Scott's rubber soled shoes get farther and farther away. But still I stayed pressed to the pillar. My heart could be felt in my temples and my breaths became short. I closed my eyes, invisoning a set of stones to fall down at where the Argents were.

The tumble of noise gave me a cover to slip away and go after Scott. I found him Lottie and Stiles hiding on the side of a club of some sort. Scott put his finger to his lips telling me to keep quiet. I just nodded slowly walking over to the wall next to my sister. A faint hiss came from above us as Stiles and I pushed off the wall.

"Scott Lottie, Do you see that?" All four of us turn our heads to the stars as a green tail swings around the top floor window.

"He's inside." Scott whispers.

"What's he gonna do in there?" Lottie asked, waving her hands.

Scott looks around for a sec, "I know who he's after." He says, a shocked look covering his face.

"How?" I asked still looking up at the window.

"Yeah did you smell something?" Stiles adds, as we both look at our friend.

"Armani." Scott replies. I look over to where Scott's eyes where. I watched Danny slowly walk into the club.

"So what are we gonna do? Break in?" Lottie asked in a joking tone.

I wanted to come up with some witty remark about bending the law but all I do is push out my lips and nod, "Yeah." Scott Stiles and I head to the other side of the wall with Lottie shocked and following.

Stiles struggles with the employees only door. "Alright maybe there is Like a uh window we can climb through," I roll my eyes and just walk over to the door. I place my hand on the door handle. A set of flames burn from my hand to the metal till it melts off in a tin mess on the cement. "Or some kind of... handle we could melt off with witch woe-woe."

I push open the door, "Never call my magic that. Ever." I walk in after Scott.

This whole place should have a seizure warning. White lights run the walls and shitty techno songs played in the background. A set of rainbow lights run floor to ceiling and back again. JUst imagine a TV rave and that is what this place looked like.

People were bouncing more than dancing in the center of the room. A disco ball above their heads. A couple of half naked men were dancing on tables. I had to give them an a plus for the abbs, but that wasn't really important when a human killing lizard was crawling around somewhere. I leaned over to Lottie. "CHOLE WOULD LOVE THIS PLACE!" I had to yell so she would hear me.