Between The Wolf and The Moon

Chapter Three : Between the Wolf and The Moon

    The four of us walked into the school like the damn bratzs. Arms linked laughing, we would survive this. But also like the bratzs as soon as we walked in we all stopped moving. I had two faces in mind. Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. To no one's surprise they stood over by Stiles locker talking most likely about Derek Hale considering that Allison was a little ways down the hall, half talking to Lydia half looking at Scott with puppy dog eyes.

    "Okay Cait, you the only person who isn't scared out of her mind. What do we do?"
    I looked over to Evlynn who was puppy dog eyeing me. "Well, We play the game."

    I let go if Evlynn's arm and walked right up to Scott and Stiles. My boots making soft noise on the fake tile floors. I tapped Stiles' left shoulder making him spin in a 360 before he saw me. He gave me a face along the lines of, 'wait me, really?'

    "Yes, I meant to talk to you." I stuck out my hand, "I'm Caitlin, me and my sisters just moved here and I was wondering if one of the two of you could show me to where the office is?" Stiles didn't shake my hand; he was still gaping at me. "Firm handshake you got there."

    Stiles shook his head grabbing my hand, "Sorry, I'm Stiles this is my buddy Scott and yeah sure. Where are your sisters I would be happy to show them to the office as well." Scott gave me a smile and a wave. Like being called, the rest of the squad came up from behind me.

    "We are right here." Evlynn gave a caring smile. "I'm Evlynn," She pointed to Chloe, "That's Chloe, "She moved to point to Lottie, "That's Charlotte or as we call her Lottie, And I guess you met Caity. Though I'm the only person who calls her that."

    "Well new girls, I'm Stiles and I would be happy to show you four to the office." This plan might work after all.

    Stiles went on about how latter today was lacrosse tryouts and that if you really wanted to fit in at Beacon Hills you went to watch tryouts. All four of us promised that we would attend if we could make it though the school day.

    When I dragged Chole to tryouts claiming I wanted to fit in and that Lottie was her ride anyway, I was ready to see a werewolf be born. That did remind me though when we got home I did have to write everything I could remember about the story of Scott McCall before I start forgetting. One last detail about traveling the multiverse, if you stay in a different world for too long you start to forget the world you are from. But in the case of my idotic friend you can't force memories to come back, so if you got here drunk you would have to wait for the memories to come back. Think of it like this, when you get drunk and go to a different earth, it's like a brick wall is placed in your head. You slowly removed that wall brick by brick bringing back memories. When you know that you're from a different earth, it's like a brick wall is slowly being put up in your head. But unlike when you got drunk to get here, if you started out know you are from a different earth, you can just write everything down and create a wrecking ball for the wall being made inside your brian.

    Anyway back to the only people in the multiverse who could make Lacrosse cool. Scott made an impossible shot that would spin around in Stiles' head for a few days on end. Making the first line and leaving Stilinski on the bench alone. We headed 'home' after that. One good thing to come from all of this. The four of us were now related under the twins name of Homles.

    When we got back to the house I headed out for a walk to get a notebook. I bought a red leather notebook with lined pages and got to work. Writing things about who Stiles would stay up all night and research about werewolves and how the party tonight at Lydia's is also on the full moon. ANd that Derek would take a hunter home then teach Scott the basics of being a wolf. How Allison would almost kiss Scott, and how Jackson was almost inhaling Lydia's body.

I wrote about Peter Hale and that he was the Alpha. I wrote that Jakson was the Kimara. I wrote about Alpha packs and dark drudis. Allison and Aidan's deaths. Void Stiles. The benafortort though I couldn't remember who the benefactor was just that the code words were, ALLISON, AIDAN, DEREK. In that order. My pen flew across the pages. After all I could remember about the show I started to write about my own life.

How I wasn't related to anyone in this house. That I have an older brother named Dean Aaron Roads. I have two immortal parents who every 100 years or so have more kids. I live in northern CA. Even the little things like how on Evlynn and Chole's third birthday I took two candles from the cake and blew the flaim into their faces. Or how Lottie used to say I could be here Tinna. She would get any boy she wanted, and one day I would find one who I loved. Anything that would come to mind I would write down. And On the last page of the now full notebook I wrote down the spell needed to get home. I went upstairs to the room meant to be mine and pulled up a floorboard in the closet placing the notebook inside. I closed the closet door lightly laying the floor board back down to cover the hole.

    Monday I caught up with Stiles and Scott explaining how everything in this town was so mundane and joking about where we used to live. They would laugh along and make jokes about how living here their whole lives made them crazy people. The three of us had lunch together, but the rest of the squid had some cooking class, and then had lunch after us.

"Hey, Caity?" Here we go.
    "Yeah Stiles?"
    "Why do you hangout with us?"
    "Well you are the only people who made an effort to remember my name, so I say you're both good friends."
    "Well it's nice having you around." Yes! This plan to stay alive might work.
    "It's good to be around."