No Moon Still Violence

Chapter Six : No Moon Still Violence

I was standing to the side of the home team bleacher just in case something went south tonight. I watched Lydia pull Scott up to her like she was going to kiss him. But instead she just patted him down talking about winning.

The game started and I could feel the anxiety coming from Stiles. Maybe it was coming from me a bit as well. Coach was yelling about getting fired up, typical school game crap. My hands started to shake as I pulled the gloves I had on tighter. Jackson made the first goal of the game everyone next to me stood up including Evlynn and Chole who just planned on staying in tonight. I couldn't stand for much longer so I walked over to the players bench and took a seat next to Stiles.

I saw the team do a small huddle, right now were-hearing would be a good thing to have right now. They replaced the.. Ball? I think it's a ball I don't know much about the sport. Finally Scott got the ball dodging every player on the field. He made a shot. Then It happened aging and aging and a third time. By now everyone was standing and cheering. Even Coach was yelling for the ball to go to Scott.

One of the other players got the ball and turned to look at Scott. He looked Scott up and down before passing him the ball. My excitement died. Only one side of Scott would make some that scared. His Wolf. I watched as a ball broke the net to the goals stick. Stile and Coach were laughing with the ref saying it should be a goal. Game was now 5-5. One more goal we would win.

Scott got the ball and was at what I would consider mid-field, again don't know the sport. He had the ball in hand, well in stick. He took a breath then threw it as the clock ran down to zero. As soon as he made the game winning goal Scott flared the scene.

I looked at Stiles wide-eyed. All he said was, "GO." So I did.

I started to run through the crowd of people, I forced the door of the school open I saw  Scott panting walking into the boys locker room. He pulled his helmet off ignoring me completely. He was panting try to stop the turn at all cost.

I heard the door open from behind me. I watch Allison walk into the school.

"Hay Cait have you seen Scott."SHIT.
    "No sorry I was trying to find him myself." She just nodded and walked into the boys locker room.

I stood frozen in the hall. If I was remembering anything right Allison was going to bring him back then they would kiss and all that lovey dovey stuff that early season one came with. I watch Stiles pound through the doors to the school. I just pointed to the boys locker room. They two of us ran in only to be met with Allison and Scott kissing. Not quite making out but it was heated. We hid behind the rake of one of the open door lockers.

Allison walked away and looked over at us, "Stiles. Cait." She smiled walking out of the room.

Scott came up to me and Stiles were still standing like they would in a doorframe of a disney movie. "I kissed her."

"We saw." Was all I said.

"She kissed me.

"We saw that two." Stiles responded

"I don't know how but I controlled it, I mean I pulled it back. Maybe I can do this, maybe I don't have to stop my life."

"Yeah, and we'll help you the whole time." I gave my new Best friend a smile. (Seeing as my old ones were now related to me.)

"Yeah, What she said. Well Uh the three of us will talk later than." Stiles started to walk away but I grabbed his jersey.

"No we'll talk now."

"Okay well uh the medical examiner looked at the other half of the body."

"Okay and?" Scott asked

"Well to make a long story short, the medical examiner determines killer of girl to me animal not human. Derek's human not animal, so Derek not killer. Derek let out of jail." Double shit.

"Are you kidding?"

"Now Scott I'm not. And here's the real kicker my Dad I.D. the body. Both Halves. Her name was Laura Hale."

"HALE?" Scott asked eyes wider than I thought possible.

"Derek's Sister." I finished for Stiles.