Don't think about The bug

Chapter Four : Don't think about the bug

"Okay , Lottie fair reminder. I'm a virgin, Okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, Like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!"

Lottie slammed her gym locker shut. "I'm sure Scott will do it."

"What?"

She just rolls her eyes, "Can we please address the elephant in the room."

"Oh you mean the fact that our sister bugged me. And you actually."

"Yes that elephant. Cait, how long do you think they have been bugging us? I mean how much do they know?"

"I don't know, okay? But right now, the human sacrifice thing seems more important." We walked out of the locker room.

When we got to the cross country course Scott came right up to us. "Since when do you two run?"

"Well you see I don't have the supernatural ability to have a perfect body that you and Isaac do. And as for Cait well she's been doing it since she was eight."

The alpha twins come on either side of Isaac, "I don't like those two."

"Nobody likes the unknown." Scott says. Isaac gets off the ground but Scott stops him. "Isaac."

"It's them." The brit runs off.

"Isaac wait!"

"Isaac!" Scott and I run after him but it was of no use. "Damn it Scott wolf out a bit here. You're supper fast for a reason." Scott nods and chase after Isaac and the twins.

"So what? We have twin Alphas in our school now?"

"Not only that but, they combine to make one mega wolf." I told my sister.

"Oh that's great that's wonderful." Lottie jokes, shaking out a laugh. The two of us follow Scott as best as we could. I forget the whole concept of pacing myself as I trailed after the four wolves. Sprinting to catch up.

I found them just off the trail. Aiden was on the left side of Isaac holding his head back and Ethan was on the right holding him to the ground. "Ethan I always forget, how many bones are in the human body?"

"I don't know. Lets count." The second twin tells his brother as I get closer.

"That's one." Scott punches Ethan in the nose.

"Make that two." I say moving the earth so Aiden twists his ankle. And hopefully broke it.

The two Alphas heal extremely quickly. Both get their eyes glowing and claws out. Scott and Isaac go the same. As for me I light one of my hands with a flame and the other as a defense. Right now it was two betas, and an almost witch, against two alpha. What could go wrong?