I fear for You Allison Argent

Chapter 11 : I Fear For You Allison Argent

    Stiles laid on Scott's bed. Melissa giving him every check up in the book. "Medical, you seem okay." She laughed. "And definitely a real person."

    Stiles sites p, "Okay so i'm real, but am I really me?" Scott walked in the room, "Is she here?"

    Scott nodded, "Yeah."

    "Okay let's do this." Stiles said, more willing then the rest of us. "Guys we have to do this."

    Lottie moves to help Stiles off the bed, "You know this is crazy right?"

    "Maybe."

    All of us slowly descend the stairs. Mrs. Yukimura stands in the McCall living room. Her coat was wrapped around her waist with a belt, and her hair was down. "Do you recognize me?" That was the first thing she said at the sight of Stiles.

    The snap of the screen door came through the house as Kira stumbled in, "Stop!" but her mother just held her back.

    Stiles stumbled forward, "It's okay, I'm the one who asked her to come."

    "You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." Kira choked out. "Mom, don't do this to him."

    "It's already done." Four or five oni enter the room and before we can stop it one has his hand on Stiles head. His eyes are as green as fireflies. Stiles falls to the floor as the oni disappear. I raced over to my friend. Right behind his ear lay a small backwards five, in black ink.

    "It worked." I say relieved.

    "So i'm actually me?" Stiles said shaking from the cold.

    Mrs. Yukimura nodded, "More you than the nogitsune."

    "Can the oni find him?" Stiles struggled out as Scott helped him to sit up.

    "Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now."

    Stiles takes a sharp breath in. "Can they kill him?"

    "It depends on how strong he is."

    Chloe stepped forward. "What about Lydia?"

    "Yeah, would he take her?" Evlynn added.

    "An advantage." I answer, her screams echoing around in my head.

    "You mean her power?" Lottie asked.

    "The power of a banshee." Mrs. Yukimura said this time.

~

    I struggled up the stairs of the Argents apartment buildings. I didn't even bother to wait for the elevator. I need to talk to Allison. My body was full out shaking when I got to her floor. I knew Scott and Stiles were headed to the station to see Stiles father.