Chapter 4

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Harry Potter.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: All is well on my end. I hope you are all safe and healthy.

Thanks for the wonderful reviews! Please support my other fanfic as well: "Erasing My Past - Their Future".

.

This story was inspired by the following fanfics:

1. Bewitch, Ensnare by Kittenshift17

2. Aurelian by BittyBlueEyes

3. The Dark Lord's Daughter by AmandahLeigh

.

Chapter 4:

July 24, 1995

(present time)

"Leontes Robert Snape."

"Merlin's beard," Ginny managed to say.

"Oh, fuck me," muttered Sirius with a facepalm.

"But... how..." She couldn't ask the questions in her mind. She turned to Professor McGonagall who was sitting directly across her.

"Miss Weasley, would you mind taking little Leo to your room upstairs while we speak with Miss Granger?" asked the headmaster.

Ginny nodded but Hermione stood up. "I'll take him, Professor..."

"But, Hermione, we have to open the envelope," Mrs. Weasley reminded her gently.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Weasley, but I feel that I'm not ready to know what's in there. You see..." she trailed off, not sure what to say next.

"But, Miss Granger," the headmaster began.

"Let her be, Albus," said Professor Snape sternly.

She turned to face her Potions professor, expecting a scowl, but he gave her a friendly look, much like the look he would give her in the Hogwarts hallways when she was alone. No Harry, no Ron.

Hermione gave her an appreciative smile. "You can open the envelope without me." With Leo still in her arms, she left the kitchen, followed by Ginny.

.

"Mummy, where is Dada?" asked Leo when they settled in her bed.

"In the dining, dear," she replied gently. "He has to speak with the headmaster and the others."

"But Mummy, he's Mr. Dumbly-dorr," said Leo with a frown.

"Oh, right. But now, we call him 'headmaster' or 'professor'," she explained. Maybe he was no longer a headmaster in Leo's time, she shrugged inwardly.

"We go home later with Dada?" he pressed.

Hermione sighed. "I don't know, Leo. Let's see, okay?"