Ch. 1: Forks!

(Unless stated otherwise this is all in Alsès' point of view; it is March 1st, 2020)

"Hey, Al? Do you know who is getting us from the airport?" Zoey asked.
"I don't know sis, I think Alice said that 'the dog' was going to come get us." I told my big sister, I really hope Seth Clearwater is there; I've missed my best friend like crazy. "Shut up sis! You will see your boyfriend soon enough!" Alister told me. You know sometimes I really don't like my twin brother! "Love you too sis!" SHUT UP! I'm trying to narrate! "Sorry!" Oh yeah! I can just block my little brother from my thoughts! "Killen, wake up we're here." Jay told our baby sister as the plane came to a stop. "Really! I get to meet our American family now!?" Our sweet little sister said.

When we got off the plane I grabbed Kills and put her on my shoulders. You would almost have us confused for lost orphans like the Pevensie kids and we are related to the Pevensies, besides Bunny. Jay and Zoey, saw Sam and Emily Uley, and Seth and Leah Clearwater. Jay tapped my shoulder and immediately took Killen and I looked over to see what he was pointing at and I ran straight to Seth! "Hey, Loca!" Seth said as we spun in a circle about five times! Sam immediately cleared his throat, "Alsès,  your Uncle Jacob, and I have something to tell you when we get to La Push." He told me. "La Push! I thought we were going straight to Grandma Esme and Grandpa Carlisle's house? Not Grandpa Billy's." I was a little bit annoyed.

Seth did his best to calm me down and Zoey took Astoria's lead, as Astoria is registered as my service dog named 'Princess' I was able to get a seat for her. "SNUGGLES!" I almost yelled, remembering my cat at the baggage clam. "What Alpha!?" Seth asked. "My cat, Omega!" I told him. Well, all of them really, "I was able to get a seat for Astor-Princess, because she is my service dog, but the cat Harry and Ginny paid extra for." For the first time since we landed Bunny spoke up, "what does 'Alpha' and 'Omega' mean to you two?" Bunny just had to ask that didn't she!? "Well; Al, Zoey and Jay, were up for being Alpha when they were younger, and Al said that if she was going to be Alpha she wanted me to be her Omega." Seth explained to her. "Hold up! So you're saying two ghouls were up for being Alpha and Al wanted you to be her 'female' lead!? Not Aly!?" Bunny almost came at me when she was saying that, but Alister stopped her. "Thanks Aly, your the best bro!"

We were outside now. "Come on! Jake is waiting for us at Emily and Sam's house!" Leah said getting upset. "What does the car look like?" Killen asked Emily. "Well, it's a big white van, with five rows, and... you'll know it when you see it." A smiling Emily replied to little Killen. "Okay,  now I am super confused! Are we going to Billy's, Carlisle's or Emily's first!?" I asked getting really upset. Seth tried to hug me to calm me down I guess I let him because he had his arms around me and kissed my forehead in a sibling like way I think. "Better Al?" He asked. "Yeah thanks Omega." I replied. As Seth kissed my forehead again Sam just smiled like he was keeping something from us, no from me! I gently pushed Seth away and whispered, "No Seth, Sam will get the wrong idea." With that Seth smiled and stood next to me. "I've missed you Loca!" He whispered as he helped me get into the van. I went to the back row and Seth sat down beside me and we put our seatbelts on and Seth just took my hand.

"Alpha," Seth whispered. "Yes, Omega," I replied the same way. "I need to tell you something." He started. "Okay, do you want to tell me now or do you want to wait and set me up with a cliff that I have to dive off to just find an idea of what you have to tell me?" I replied, maybe a little too loud; everyone in the van looked at us except Sam who was driving of course.  "I'll tell you after the talk with Jake and Sam." Then we just sat there waiting.