Prologue

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN): YOUR NAME

AGE: 18 YEARS OLD

HEIGHT: 6FT 8IN (203 CM)

HAIR COLOR: SPIKY RED HAIR

TYPE OF CLOTHES: RED JACKET WITH, BLACK SHIRT SHOWING, BLACK PANTS.

EYE COLOE: RED.

ANYTHING ELSE?: HE IS A STAND USER.

STAND'S NAME: THE GHOST RIDER

-GHOST RIDER'S ABILITIES-

Ghost Rider possesses the ability to generate, control, and project mystical fire, or "hellfire" at will. Hellfire is an ethereal and supernatural flame that burns the soul of a person and can also be used to burn their physical body. He also possess formidable superhuman strength, which it can easily lift up a truck.

 He also possess formidable superhuman strength, which it can easily lift up a truck

-PROLOGUE-

Jocelyn Kujo, an 18 year old female teenager who happens to be in jail waiting for her mom, Holly, too release her, but as she does, Jocelyn refuses to leave as she tells her and the officers that an evil spirit has possessed her. Holly tried everything and still nothing to make Jocelyn leave the cell, until she then has an idea. She knows someone who can help her. So she then tells her daughter she'll be back later. Minutes later, Holly was at the airport station as she waited for someone to help her out, and so she has found the person, this person is Holly's father, Joseph Joestar, alongside with his partner friend, Avdol. Holly explains everything to Joseph as he then completely understands what was going on with Jocelyn and knowing that a "spirit" possesed her. For him it wasn't just a spirit, but it can be a stand. A stand is an entity physically generated by its owner, It generally presents itself as a figure hovering over or near the user and possesses abilities beyond that of an ordinary human, which, depending on the Stand User, can be wielded for good or evil. And so Holly, Joseph, and Avdol then go over to the police station to go and get Jocelyn out of the cell. What happens next? Find out on this bizarre story!!!!!