Chp.30 Lali-Ho: Death 13 Pt.2

As the night goes by, Joseph and the others were around the fire camp site as they started eating some meals that they pack on their bags...as for Jocelyn and (YN) both were watching at the stars up in the sky...

(YN): So this is Saudi Arabia Huh? About 8,800 kilometers from Japan.

Jocelyn: And it's been 4 weeks since we left Japan...if we don't hurry this up and stop Dio...We'll be in serious trouble.

(YN) notice that look on Jocelyn's face that she was starting to feel a bit worry about her mother back home still fighting over the fever she has due to the stand she has because of Dio, he places his hand to her shoulder as Jocelyn notices, looks at him as (YN) says to him...

(YN): Dont worry. We'll get their and stop Dio as soon as possible. That's a promise.

Jocelyn somehow smiles a bit as she covers her eyes due to her blushing as she replies to (YN)...

Jocelyn: Yeah.

The two then starts walking to the camp site as they both notice Kakyoin all quiet and still starting to act weird due to how he acted and scarring the baby the baby...

Polnareff: Say Jocelyn, what you think is up with Kakyoin? First he nearly kills us when he was sleeping and now he started to become more weird and somehow scared the baby. I hate to say this, but I think he at his wits ends. And also, we maybe send him back.

Meanwhile, the baby was in his basket as he stares at Kakyoin with that evil grin look on his face...

Baby Mind: *Chuckles* for a second I thought he was gonna figure me out. And here he is, doubting himself. What a fool. And to top it of we're in the middle of the desert, all I have to do is wait for them to fall asleep. And killed them in their dreams with my stand, death 13. *chuckles*

Suddenly, the baby notices (YN) standing aside from him, not even noticing he was there as the baby startled a little..

Baby Mind: This guy almost scared me! How long was he standing there?!

(YN) squats as he somehow started to stare at the baby for a while as the baby started to sweat a little...

Baby Mind: Wh-What the hell your starring at??!

(YN): ...Say, Ms.Joestar?

Josephine: Hmm?

(YN): Is it just me...or does this baby somehow have fangs on his teeth?

Josephine: Huh? That's preposterous. No baby can have fangs. Don't say dumb things like that. Your just seeing things that's all.

(YN): Yeah...Maybe I was...or not.

(YN) stares back at the baby as his eyes flowed red for a little as he made the baby jump scared a little and sweat a bit as (YN) smiles a little and leaves sitting next to Jocelyn...

Baby Mind: The hell was that?! His eyes flowed somehow!? ...Not only I gotta be careful with Kakyoin, but for somehow this (YN) might be another problem as well..he somehow knew I have fangs...but doesn't know everything about me, but still I gotta focus on him as well..

Polnareff: Say Ms.Joestar, what you cooking there? Smells good.

Josephine: It's a delicious new for baby food, for the baby of course. It's mix with milk, egg yolk, bananas, and bread all stewed together. Wanna try some?

Polnareff: Dont mind if I do.

Polnareff grabs the spoon as he takes one scoop of the baby food and eats it...