Chp.66 DIO's World Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

Meanwhile, back at the city of Cairo, Dio was walking down the road as he started for his search to find Josephine and the others and kill them all

He then finds himself a vehicle that's a limousine...

Dio: The automobile. Such an amazing speed and power. In my younger days, all we had was shabby bourse drunk cabbages.

Suddenly a guard walked up behind Dio..

Guard: Hey punk! What do you think your doing!?! This automobile belongs to Senator Phillips himself and whoever tries to lay a finger or even try to steal it will get a beat down-

Dio suddenly grabbed the guards arm with one hand as he ended up braking the guard's whole arm in half as the guard started screaming in pain and fainted...Dio then enters the automobile to soon to be sitting next to Senator Phillips...

Senator Phillips: My My. You young folks these days are becoming more piss and vinegar. Times changing *chuckles*

Suddenly, Dio then grabs the two front teeth of Senator Phillips and pulls them out without a grudge, causing the Senator to bleed in pain...

Dio: Stop talking now and proceed to the front seat. It's time for you to drive.

Senator Phillips: Just who the hell are you sicko!?! After I'm finished with you I will ruined your life! *Yeah this is unforgivable! No one gets away with doing something like this to me! I was valet victorious in both high school and college! Not to mention I was the captain of the college wrestling team! Even I graduated, people respected me that's how I myself became a politician! I own a villa on a thousand acres in Hawaii! I married a beautiful model who's 25 years younger than me! And I pay 50 taxes more than anyone else! I've destroyed every enemy who's in my way! I am the Senator Phillips Damn it!!! Listen to me you low life punk! I'm gonna make sure you will go to jail for the rest of your miserable li-AAAGH!!!

Dio then grabs Senator Phillips's nose...

Dio: Hear this, I won't repeat my self. Go to the front seat and start driving.

Dio then throws Phillips to the front seat and ends up braking his nose..

Senator Phillips: *Just wh-who the hell is this psycho!?! He's gonna kill me! I have to get out of this car before he even tries to kill me!* Someone! Help me-

As Phillips gets out from the car, he suddenly appeared inside the car again...

Senator Phillips: What the!?! Help!!!

He agitating exist the car as he again appeared inside the car...

Senator Phillips: I-I'm positive I jumped out of the car but end up here again!! I don't get it!!! What's going on!!??