Chp.69 DIO's World Pt.4

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Jocelyn started walking towards Dio...

Jocelyn: DIO!!!

Dio: Ho? You're approaching me? Instead of running away you're coming right to me. How ungrateful can you be, even though that your grandmother, Josephine had to sacrifice her life to tell you the secret of Za Warudo. Surely her pathetic please were a bitter of consideration!

Jocelyn: I have to move closer if I wanna beat the living fuck out of you.

Dio: Ho Ho! Well by all means, come as close as you like.

Both Dio and Jocelyn started walking towards each other to get ready to fight, as they got closer, Star Platinum was summoned as it tried to strike a punch at Dio, but Za Warudo then blocks it as he kicks Star Platinum's leg, giving Jocelyn a bruise on her leg and her left side pants ripped...

Dio: Too Slow, too slow! Za Warudo is more powerful than any other. Even without his tremendous power and speed, it will still outclass your pitiful Star Platinum.

Jocelyn: Your stand has a lot of common on mines as well. We're not long range fighters, but have incredible power and and speed.

Dio: If I'm being honest, Ive always have an desire to see how stronger Za Warudo is compare to Star Platinum. But, it seems pointless to compare them now.

Jocelyn: Wait are you serious? All you did was giving me a love tap on my leg, and you ripped my 20,000 yen pants.

Dio: Tch. For the life of me, I cant figure why you Joestar's are so stubborn and not accepting defeat. Ha, I will accept your cheap provocation, let are comparisons resume.

Dio summons Za Warudo as so as Jocelyn summoning Star Platinum, the two started throwing punches at each other, Star Platinum started throwing rapid kicks to Za Warudo but dodges it as Za Warudo tried to chop Star Platinum, ends up blocking it...

Star Platinum: ORRAAA!!

Star Platinum swings a punch to Za Warudo as it was able to get a hit...almost as Dio's skin of his cheek started bleeding a little...

Dio: Hmm. Comparing our punching speed?

Za Warudo: Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!

Star Platinum: Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora!

Star Platinum and Za Warudo continue throwing rapid punches towards each other without stopping as Dio and Jocelyn started floating in the air as the fight started getting intense between them...Za Warudo then dodges a punch from Star Platinum and quickly throws a jab towards it face, causing Jocelyn to spat out blood...

Dio: *chuckles* It seems I was right about Za Warudo's speed and power are exactly superior than Star Platinum. I've seen enough. I'm satisfied I will end this game to the end.

Jocelyn: ORAAAAAAAA!!!!

Dio:It should have done ages ago but I will finally kill and end all the Joestar's bloodline once and for all! Using the power of my stand, I will send you all to oblivion! ZA WARUDO! Stop time!

Dio again uses Za Warudo to stop time as he floats towards Jocelyn...

Dio: Jocelyn, with this I will finally end the Joestar Bloodline. My hundred years struggle with the Joestar's ends with you. BEGONE!

As soon as Dio was about to land a vicious punch to Jocelyn to finally end her, he suddenly notices that her fingers twitch a little, which startled Dio...