Chp.25 Enyaba's Justice Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

As Polnareff was walking down the hallways looking for a bathroom...he then suddenly heard a loud crash coming downstairs where Enyaba is...

Polnareff: Enyaba? Enyaba what's the loud bang?

Polnareff then walks downstairs to look and search for the loud noise he heard...he then notices a room that can lead the loud crash that was heard...

Polnareff: Hello? Manquer Enyaba? Are you-

Suddenly, Enyaba somehow fell down from the chair as she collapsed to the ground..

Polnareff: Oh No! What happen?!

Enyaba: Oh it's nothing. Just a tiny hall. Just lost my balance.

Polnareff: M'am your being too careless l. Don't you think-

Enyaba: Oh it's fine young one. I'm fine see?

Polnareff: Here your staff.

Enyaba: Oh thank you kind man.

Polnareff: No problem. Say...don't you have some family to run this hotel...for example, like do you have a son?

Enyaba: ....Y-YOU...I-I mean...n-no I don't.

Polnareff: Pardon me?

Enyaba: O-Oh. I-I mean I'm just used of living here alone.

Polnareff: Oh I see. You know, you could have some grandkids running around having fun, so your telling me you don't have a son after all??

Enyaba: N-No, he passed away...

Polnareff: Oh my god. I'm very sorry for bringing that up. I'm so sorry for you son.

Enyaba Mind: YOUR THE ONE WHO KILLED MY SON YOU BASTARD!!! Your the one who I despise the most! I should kill you here now! Rip your guts!!

Suddenly, Polnareff heard a noise coming from behind the sofa...

Polnareff: Huh?! What's that guy doing here?! Hey you who the hell are you-Wait! No way! That face! H-Hol Horse?! The hell your doing-

Hol Horse: Polnareff, B-Behind you!!!

Polnareff: What?!

Polnareff then suddenly turned around quickly as he shockingly knows that Enyaba jumped towards Polnareff with a pair of sharp scissors as she tried stabbing him as Polnareff stops her...

Polnareff: What the?!? The hell are you doing!?!

Enyaba: Getting my revenge! You killed my son Centerfold and I am here to take my revenge!

Polnareff didn't know what was she talking about as he summons his Silver Chariot to stop her...

Enyaba: I've always despise you the most for killing my lovely boy! And now I will kill you here!

Polnareff: So your a stand user after all?! Ms.Joestar! Everyone I need help!!!

Enyaba: *grins* that won't help you fool!

Polnareff: Wha-

Polnareff then notice a bunch of odd strange weird people that seem to be dead, but somehow alive...

Enyaba: No one will save you. Cause I have my own allies!

Polnareff: H-Holy Shit! Zombies!!

Enyaba: Behold my terrifying stand, Justice!!