Chp.72 The Ultimate Bizarre Showdown

-PLAY ULTIMATE THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, the ultimate showdown between (YN) and Dio begins now! The two started charging towards each other as Dio summons Za Warudo as it gets ready to strike a punch at (YN), (YN) also raises his hand and gets ready to strike a punch as well, Za Warudo and (YN) both clash their fists each other as they created a shockwave...

Dio: Come on (YN)! Summon your Ghost Rider and let's see how powerful it is against Za Warudo!

(YN): Tch! No need to! Now that I have its power and strength on my body! How do you think I came back alive!

Dio: I see. Well let's put that to the test!

Za Warudo: Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!!

(YN): Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora!!!

With Za Warudo and (YN) throwing rapid punches towards each other, the last punch caused them to back away as (YN) then started to fly up to the air as Dio goes after him...

Dio: Za Warudo! Bring time to a halt!

Dio then stops time...

Dio: WRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Dio: One second has pass...two seconds...three seconds...now four-

(YN): DIOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Dio: What!?!?

(YN) then was able to free himself from the time stop as he charges at Dio and Za Warudo as he then aggressively and brutally punches Za Warudo's knuckles, causing Dio's to break his as well and blood coming out...(YN) started throwing rapid punches at Dio as he then was able to deal him damage...

Dio: Five seconds...six seconds...my my. Interesting. So you're able to move free when time is stopped as well, but your able to move fully. By the looks of it, it has to do with that anger to yours that your totally snapped out of it. But as you can see that my power grows even more and more! Which means I can stop time even longer!

Suddenly, (YN) stood frozen again...

Dio: *laughs evily* and by the looks of it, it would seem that it's not only your anger that you can move time, but your not that smart to use it wisely!

(YN)'s Mind: Shit! I guess your right after all Jocelyn! My stupid temper got me into shit of trouble! N-No! This isn't the end!

Dio: And will you look at that, nine seconds have passed. You know what that means? It means that nine seconds is the limit of Za Warudo's ultimate power!

(YN) Mind: Y-You bastard!!

Dio: WRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!