Chp.71 Jocelyn's Spirit

-PLAY SAD THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As Jocelyn soul was going to the sky, her spirit started change into an image of herself as she looks up to the sky and then slowly turns around to see (YN) once more...

(YN): J-Jocelyn!?

Spirit Jocelyn: (YN)...You have to stay calm. From here on, no matter what Dio did to me, I need you to keep your cool. Focus, you must never get enraged and lose your cool, (YN). Don't worry about my faith, this happen because it had to happen and meant to be. You don't have to worry about me anymore...

(YN): Th-That's her...soul!? Spirit!?! But how!?

Spirit Jocelyn: Kakyoin and the old Hag solved the mystery of Dio's stand. And I relay their message to you. If we all had fight Dio at once and learned about Dio's secret, he would have been able to easily killed all of us. I don't know how your going to fight Dio when he stops time, but by the looks of it, you don't have your stand on you no more. It seems like you now fused with it and now have the power and strength of your stand. And I hope that you are able to move around within stooped time as well...if you do, I don't know how long you will be able to move, but you have to and stop Dio. Remember what I told you (YN), don't lose your head. If you lose control, it will only backfire, keep your emotions in check when your facing against Dio.

After Spirit Jocelyn gives (YN) some advice about him facing against Dio, she then gives him a smile and giggles as she then floats towards him, got closer to him as she the places her hand onto his cheek as (YN) started to feel emotional...

(YN): J-Jocelyn...

Jocelyn then places her forehead to (YN)'s, looks at him straight in the eyes with a smile and says to him...

Spirit Jocelyn: (YN)...it's been quite the journey, Huh? An unforgettable adventure. Call me crazy, but our time together, you and me...was something so amazing that I've never experienced to go on this adventure with you...and to be honest, during half of our adventure...I've always liked you...and had feelings towards you...

(YN) started to become more emotional as he started shedding tears from his eyes, Jocelyn then gives (YN) a kiss on the cheek, knowing that she's a spirit, but it was something to let him know that she will miss him and will always love him...

Spirit Jocelyn: So long, (YN). Our time together...was amazing and a lot of fun.

Spirit Jocelyn then started to float to the sky again as she gives (YN) one last smile, as she does, her spirit started to fade away as it then started to bright up and heading towards the clouds...after her spirit left, (YN) was still emotional as he kept shedding tears as he looks at Jocelyn's dead body as he then gives out the most emotional, yet the saddest scream...

(YN): JOOOOOOOOOCCEEEEEEELYYYYYYYYYN!!!!!!!!

After giving that scream, he starts sobbing and crying more as he stared hugging Jocelyn's body real tight, knowing that she has lost her...he continue to sob and cry as he will never forgot the memories he had fun with her during their adventure since the very beginning...

Dio: Awwww. What's the matter now (YN)? Miss her already? Well I don't care! Now all I gotta do is deal with you and finish you off for good!

After having a little breakdown, (YN) lifts his head up as he eyes were showing nothing but anger as flames weee meant to be seen in his pupils...he slowly places Jocelyn down to the ground as he stood up, clenching both of his fists as he starts running towards Dio...

(YN): I know you told me to keep my emotions in check, but screw that! I'm sorry but this fucker has crossed the line! There's no other person in this planet who can stay calm after seeing the person I cared for die in front of me by some cruel heartless bastard like him!

Dio: This fight will come to an end!

The two started rushing towards each other as soon their about to fight...the ultimate showdown between Dio and (YN) will start on the next chapter...

-END OF CHAPTER 71-