Chp.11 Encountering Dark Blue Moon Pt.1

As Polneraff joins alongside with Jocelyn and the others, they once manage to get on a boat that the Speedwagon offer them thanks to Josephine's help, they were now sailing, boarding first to Singapore...

Josephine: Hmmm. To get from Honk Kong to Singapore, we're gonna be on water for a full 3-4 days. Well in the mean time we get there, lets all just relax and keep our spirits up. But first I have one serious question...

Josephine then looks at Kakyoin, Jocelyn and (YN), sitting down with relaxation...

Josephine: What the hell is up with the high school uniforms you three?! Can't you all just find a pair of clothes to put on on this heat?! Isn't it ridiculously hot for you three??!

Kakyoin: Well we are students after all.

(YN): And good students must behave in such good manners no matter where their are. Sounding like a stretch to me, right Jocelyn?

Jocelyn: *nods*

Josephine: *scoffs* Japanese students are such stiffs to be honest.

Avdol: I see. So this is what they called Bushido. Like they say, clear their minds and let the flames feel cool.

Polneraff: Meh that's all well and good, but as for Kakyoin and (YN) that really won't let you get any girls...

???: Hey let go! Let go!

Suddenly, evryone notices a voice that sounded like a minor, the gang look to see a minor being held on by the hands of one of Speedwagon's sailors...

Sailor #1: Hold still you brat!

Joseph: Hey who is that?! I thought their weren't suppose to be no passengers on this boat!

Sailor #1: Apologies sir! I found this brat hiding on the storage holds!

???: Hey let go you bastard! If you don't I will brake your balls!

Sailor #1: Tell that to the police once we call them and get you, you little shit!

???: What?! Now wait! I'm sorry! I didnt mean no harm! I just wanted to board on this ship to get over to Singapore to visit my father! Please I'll do anything to stay on this boat just don't call the police on me!

Sailor #1: Hmmm. Lets see. Should I let you stay?? Nah! Not a chance you brat!

???: Nrrrrgh!! Fine then! Take this!

The minor the jump tiwards the sailor as the minor then bit the sailor's hand as he screams in pain as the minor lets go and then leaps out from the boat and lands on the ocean...

Polneraff: Woah! And there he goes! I say, that kid got guts!

Kakyoin: Is he really going to swim the shore from out here??

(YN): Beats me. Lets check it out. What should we do?? We can't just let her go like that...

Joceyln: *sighs* just leave him. He would've dive in if he wasn't a good swimmer.

As the minor started swimming, the sailor then started to seem afraid of the minor beinf in the ocean...

Sailor#1: No! Hes in danger! This entire area is invested with sharks!

Kakyoin: This isn't good, we have to do something!

Josephine: Hey kid come back! Its not safe to swim here! This area is invested with sharks!

Jocelyn then gets up from her chair as she walks over to the others and said...

Jocelyn: Yare Yare Daze...move out of the way. Ill handle it.