Chp.58 Noriaki Kakyoin Returns

-AUTHOR POV-

It was already afternoon as the crusaders were still waiting for the friend to come join their journey, and not only that, they were also waiting for Iggy to come back...

Polnareff: Mmmmm. That dumb mutt. Where the hell could he run off too??

Josephine: I'm starting to get worried, (YN) should have brought him back, can't take him that long to find Iggy and being him back.

Avdol: Hey look up in the alley. (YN) came back.

The crusaders notice (YN) coming out from the alley way as he was holding to Iggy as he was still looking injured..

Avdol: I-Iggy!

Polnareff: Iggy!!

They all ran up to him to check on him...

Josephine: What on earth happen?! He's got injuries all over his body!

Polnareff: Look, he lost his left paw!

Avdol: (YN), what happen to him?!

(YN): Found him on the ground, the fact he was being attacked by the enemy, but no worries. I already dealt with it. Iggy's okay just that he lost his left paw.

Josephine: Say, it looks like it's wounds were treated really good. Say (YN), when did you had the time to treat his wound??

(YN): I didn't. Somebody else did. I think you may know him.

Josephine: Huh?? Who then?

???: (YN)'s right. Iggy ran himself with the enemy. When we found him with (YN), he was badly injured so we treated his wounds good. Thanks to the SpeedWagon Foundation they did a good job treating Iggy's wounds real good, and they also they did the same to me, for my eyes.

Polnareff: It's you!! Y-You're finally back!!

The person who was talking suddenly stepped out from the shadow as he took of his shades, to reveal himself as Kakyoin...

Everyone: Kakyoin!!

Everyone rush to him to greet him back and very happy to see him again..

Polnareff: Great to see you again Kakyoin! How's it going!

Avdol: Kakyoin, tell me how's your eyes doing??

Kakyoin: I'm glad your all safe. And their better.

Josephine: We miss you pal! So, they were able to treat you??

Kakyoin: Yes, even though I have a few scars, but my eye sight are back and better and ready for action!

Jocelyn: Good to see you again Kakyoin. And welcome back.

Kakyoin: Thanks Jocelyn. I've miss you all.

Josephine: We all did. Now, since your back. You can tell us-

(YN): Hold it Mrs.Joestar.

Josephine: Huh?? What is it (YN)??

(YN): There something you should know about Iggy.

Josephine: What is it??

(YN): Iggy, do you have "words" you like to say??

Iggy: *grunts*

Polnareff: Haha. (YN), please don't tell me that Iggy can talk, a stupid mutt like him cant even talk-

Iggy: And what if I do??

Everyone then we're shocked to here Iggy talk for the first time Iggy got off from (YN)'s arms...

Avdol: I-Iggy-