Chp.40 Iggy/Geb's N'Ndoul Pt.3

-Author POV-

As we left off, the crusaders were dealing with the water stand and yet don't know who and where is the stand user...they all were in the ground, all they have to do is try not to make a sound nor make a move...

N'Doul: *chuckles* it's much too late to try hiding from me at this point. I know where each of you landed. And there is no escaping now.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps somehow. Back with the crusaders, Avdol was the one making the footstep noise, but not just any footstep noises, Avdol started tossing one of his metal rings from his wrists to make sounds and to think N'Doul that those are footstep noises...

N'Doul: 4 steps? No 5 steps. I see. You are walking quietly to avoid my stand. But you can't run nor hide away from me.

Back with the crusaders..

Avdol Mind: Tsk. Tsk. It appears these steps have thrown him for a loop. Go ahead you accursed water stand just try to attack us. Cause once you revealed yourself I will vaporize you with my Magicians Red.

Avdol waited patiently for the stand to arrive, and so it did..

Avdol: It's here!

Back with N'Doul..

N'Doul: No wait. What's this?? He only moved five steps forward. Strangest why did he suddenly stop moving??

Back with Avdol...

Avdol: Now! Magician's Red!

As Avdol summons Magicians Red, it tried to vaporize the water stand, he got a hit, but suddenly, the water stand was just too quick as it then strikes at Avdol towards his neck, leaving a hole in it, blood pouring out

Polnareff: Oh No!

Josephine: Avdol!!!

Back with N'Doul...as he had a burn mark on his arm...

N'Doul: I have to admit. That was a sneaky little plan. Stroke of brilliance. Though, those weren't steps at all, those were some ring objects that caused to make some footsteps. And yet I got burn...I'm guessing this is Avdol. *chuckles* He did a deed, but I defeated him.

Back with Avdol, he started to breathe heavily that fact he started to lose some air as N'Doul's stand was getting close to Avdol...

N'Doul: Farewell...Avdol!!

Suddenly, he then heard some footsteps, and this time it's real...

N'Doul: Whats this? Someone started running?

Josephine: Jocelyn! What are you doing!? We can't just run around like that?!

N'Doul: Judging by its distance between footsteps, he's about 190? There's a youthfulness of his running. It can't be Jospeh, this must be Jocelyn.