Chp.46 The God Of Death: Anubis Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

And so the battle begins between Chaka and Polnareff, as Polnareff summoned his stand already, he expected Chaka to summon his as well, but he didn't, Chaka only pulled out his sword...but that's not important for Polnareff as he notice Chaka angrily started charging at Polnareff as Chaka swings the sword to him, Silver Chariot quickly blocks it as Chaka started swinging the katana to Polnareff aggressively as Polnareff started dodging Chaka's strikes..

Polnareff Mind: Somethings wrong here. His movements, his grip, his stance, that's a giveaway from an amateur. But that doesn't make sense...

Chaka suddenly disappear and hid behind the pillar as he swings the katana to the pillar, Polnareff then notices that as Chaka swing the sword towards the pillar, He somehow got cut from his chest as blood started to pour out..

Polnareff: AAAGH!! Damn it! The hell is going on here?! His sword pass through the pillar! If it wasn't enough, he didn't even cut a single it on my shirt! If I didn't move back enough, he would have killed me there!

Suddenly, Chaka's katana was coming after Polnareff again through the Pillar as Polnareff's Silver Chariot was quick enough to fight back and started dueling Chaka with their sword skills..

Polnareff: Come one you coward! Show yourself and face me like a real man!

Chaka then stopped as he suddenly started sprinting around behind the pillars, one by one each, his mind behind as he was no where to be seen...

Polnareff: Shit! I can't just lose him already. He must be his mind behind these pillars. Judging from his attack, his katana can go through solid objects. And he's tougher than I thought. But mark my words, he won't have the upper hand not for long!

Polnareff then climbs up on top of a Pillar as he calls out Chaka...

Polnareff: Hey Chaka! There's no way you can hide behind these pillars no more! Show yourself so we can end this now!

Polnareff then heard his evil laugh, echoing, knowing where could he be, he then suddenly heard a pillar being destroyed, as he notice that there was a big one behind him as it was falling towards him...

Chaka: HaHaHaHaHa! As you see Polnareff, my katana doesn't only pass through objects, with the power of my katana I can cut through this pillar with my blade! Now die Polnareff!

As Chaka was about to swing his sword and cut Polnareff through the Pillar, Silver Chariot points his sword towards the pillar falling as its sword suddenly shot the blade towards another pillar as it bounces to Chaka and stabbing right on his neck, blooding everywhere from his neck as Chaka then falls down and was yet defeated by Polnareff...

Polnareff: That was one of Silver Chariot's secret technique, not even Jocelyn and (YN) knows about it, Silver Chariot can shoot it's blade out. But the downside is that it can only be shot once only. If Chaka would have dodge it, I wouldn't have won. Well it's true I didn't kill him, I highly doubt he won't get up and go for another round.

Polnareff then notices something else, the katana that Chaka was using was on the ground, laying there as Polnareff goes and checks on it...

Polnareff: Well that's weird, how did it went back into its scabbard. Did it slip in by any chance???

Suddenly, as he took the scabbard from the katana for a little, Polnareff started to feel like seeing the katana made him feel like he was hearing voices in his head somehow...

Polnareff: I-I didn't notice before, but now since I've seen it close, I can tell that this is a beauty one...

Suddenly, Iggy started barking at Polnareff from behind as Polnareff then closed the katana back to the scabbard as the crusaders found Polnareff...