Chp.57 Iggy vs Pet Shop/(YN) To The Rescue

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Iggy: I didn't wanna fight! But tweety here is making me! So bring it on birdbrain! Let's do this! Can't wait to rip you in shreds!

Pet Shop notices that Iggy summoned his stand, Pet Shop somehow smile...

Iggy: What the??? Did he smirk at me?? I could have sworn I saw its corners of its beak creeped up. Hey, what's going on here?? Why's it feel chilly all of the sudden??

Iggy started to feel the chill wind around him as he notices ice was coming from the floor and knowing his legs being frozen over...

Iggy: Shit! I didn't knew he used his ice to frozen my legs!! My stand as well!

Pet Shop started to summon five icicles as he shoots them towards Iggy...

Iggy: Shit! Icicles!

Iggy uses his stand to cover himself and defend himself from being stabbed from the icicles...after that, The Fool's sand started to fade away as Iggy was there no more, it's like he manage to run away, Pet Shop then starts to fly up in the air to look for Iggy. It took minutes to look for Iggy, as he continues looking for him, Iggy was meant to be found in some alley...

Iggy: I-I manage to get away from him! D-Damn it! Then again, it's ice attack took out my skin paws when I was escaping it from it! Damn it, I have to get out of here and let the others know about the mansion.

As Iggy was walking, out of no where, Pet Shop appeared as Iggy startled and started running away from him. As the chase continues, Pet Shop started shooting ice beams from its mouth to Iggy as Iggy manages to dodge them while running away

Iggy: Damn! Talk about holding a grudge!

Iggy then notices he was about to exit the end of the alley and going down the street, he then stop running and notice Pet Shop coming at him, Pet Shop summoned more Icicles as it then started shooting them to Iggy, Iggy summons the fool to protect him again, causing the fool's sand to destroy...as the smoke was clearing away..Iggy was not to be seen as he disappeared, where can he be gone? Then, Pet Shop notices that Iggy might have escape down to the sewers...so it goes to find him down the sewers. As Pet Shop arrive down the sewers, he could barely see down here until Iggy appeared from behind...

Iggy: Behind You!!

Iggy summons The Fool as the Fool uses its claws to slice Pet Shop's chest, causing blood to pour out from it as it then falls down to the floor, hurt...

Iggy: Yeah! How do you like them apples, feather brain! You know, if I were you, I would keep still, that cut of yours looks really bad. And as you may know, I don't give a rats ass about Dio anyway. Now, what do you say we call this a draw? How bout it?

Pet Shot then was able to get up after that attack, it then stares at Iggy as t uses his wings to touch his blood, taste it and spit it out...

Iggy: Wh-What the hell?! Who does this bastard think he is!? Bruce Lee!? Hey, can't you hear me I'll stay away from your boss's mansion!

Suddenly, the chill air was coming again, as of this time, a huge ice block was appearing behind Pet Shop as it shattered to pieces as his Stand, Horus then was finally summoned...