Chp.70 DIO's World Pt.5/(YN)'s Return

Dio: So long, Jocelyn Kujo!

Dio then swings the sign Pole as he was gonna chop off Jocelyn's head off...but as he then was gonna chop her head off, suddenly Jocelyn somehow was being pulled away as some chains got her legs and pulled her away from being killed as Dio miss from killing her..

Dio: NAANIIII!?!?

Dio then notice someone besides him, he looks forward and notices (YN) luckily and surprisingly arriving here to save Jocelyn as he stares at Dio with a grin on his face

(YN): Surprise!

Dio: Y-You!!?? (YN)!?!! But how are you-

(YN) then gives Dio a vicious and brutal punch to the head with his fists with his new power and strength thanks to Ghost Rider..with that brutal punch to Dio's head, it caused his skull inside to fracture...

Dio: Wh-What!!??! Th-This can't be-

(YN): OOORRAAAAAAAAA!!!

With that brutal punch, (YN) sends Dio flying away as Dio crash landed to a building..

(YN): Jocelyn!

(YN) then goes running to Jocelyn as she then was regaining her strength after releasing her heart and letting it free..she then started to take the knives off as she started to think who pulled her away and saved her?? Until she notice (YN) waking up to her...

(YN): Jocelyn.

Jocelyn: (Y-YN)?!

(YN): Heh, I know it will sound crazy and all when I tell you how I'm alive, but-

Jocelyn then quickly rushes towards (YN) and hush him without even hesitation as she started shedding tears and feeling emotional...

Jocelyn: I-I knew it...I knew there will be a way for you to come back..and you did...I'm just glad and happy your back...

(YN): ...Like I said Jocelyn, I will never leave you by your side, never...

As the two were gonna have a moment, and realizing that this can wait cause of Dio still alive...Dio was lay in the ground to notice his head busted open and blood pouring out from it...

Dio: Wh-What the hell!?! I-I can't move! (YN), what did you do to me!?? I don't have control over my legs, I can't even stand...my head! The pain! It's like I have a headache and nausea! I think I'm going to vomit! This can't be happening to me! I am the definition of perfection! He actually damage my brain and paralyzed my legs!! ...Shit! Shit! Shit! I've gotta find a way out of here!!

Suddenly, Dio notice that both Jocelyn and (YN) arrives in front of him as Jocelyn has a bucket of gasoline and pour all of it over Dio...

Jocelyn: I covered you in gasoline so you can't hide. Normally I would hate to kick a guy who's in the ground, but you I don't give a damn. You killed Kakyoin and my grandfather and yet your lucky (YN) alive, but still, you've also killed many innocent bystanders.