Chp.35 Encountering High Priestess Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

As Jocelyn and the gang were riding in a submarine in the bottom of the ocean of the Red Sea, they are managing enough to get there in Egypt in no time as they notice that the bottom of the Ocean of the Red Sea is the most beautiful sea in the world...

Polnareff: Now hang on a minute Avdol, are you saying you can drive this thing properly??

Avdol: Tsk Tsk. Is not a problem whatsoever Polnareff.

Polnareff: Woah.

Josephine: Hehe Avdol isn't the only one you know-

Jocelyn: Don't even think about it old man. If you even try riding this you're gonna end up getting all of us crash like alway.

Josephine: Hey now I may not be able to fly a plane properly but I can assure you I can ride a submarine very good, right (YN)? Kakyoin?

Kakyoin/(YN): *whistles*

Joseph: ....Very funny you two...

(YN): *chuckles*

Kakyoin: I have to say, this submarine is quite huge and having more space than a normal one.

Josephine: Yup. This is a vessel that the rich use to explore the sea floor of pleasure. As you can see it has windows as well.

Polnareff: Ou La La! You know come to think of it, I've always sort of like this kind of thing, wish it can better watching it with a girl.

Avdol: Once again, you haven't change Polnareff. Now would you please relax and take this thing seriously?

Polnareff: Right Right.

Everyone then took a seat to relax until they get to Egypt as some continue to explore the huge submarine inside of it...

Kakyoin: Woah. This sub is amazing. It has a refrigerator, Coffee machine, and it's even has satellite phones.

Josephine: Huh? ...Hey, now that he mentions it...

Jospeh then walks over to the satellite phone as he is going to make a phone call?

Jocelyn: Hey old hag, What're up to?

Josephine: ....Everyone I need y'all a favor and stay quiet please. I remember that I have to make a phone call.

Polnareff: A phone call?

(YN): To where?

Kakyoin: Where is right. Who would you need to call on this time in the middle of the Red Sea??

Josephine: Someone important I can assure you. You can even call it as a delicate matter. So again, I need you all to be quiet while I'm making this call.

As Joseph makes a call....Meanwhile, in the city of New York around 3 pm, an elder man, who happens to be working in his own office, working on papers from the SpeedWagon Foundation, he yet happens to be done with his work, and this gentleman happens to be Josephine's husband...

Mr.Joestar: Oh man, I'm finally done. I can finally rest my fingers for an hour.

As he rests, he then looks at the picture frame of him, JoJo and their daughter Holly...

Mr.Joestar: Hmmm. Wonder what's JoJo up to at Tokyo, hopefully she's arrive there in time with Holly.

Suddenly, Suzi Q, his maid appeared...

Suzi Q: (YN).

Mr.Joestar: Oh hey Suzi, what is it??

Suzi Q: You got a phone call, it's from Josephine.