Chp.59 Enter Vanilla Ice

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

(Just a heads up, I'm just gonna go straight with Vanilla Ice)

-TIMESKIP TO 20 MINUTES-

Inside the mansion, through upstairs, a tall muscular man who appears to have brown long hair and purple outfit, the person was the last Enemy God Stand user, he was informs of Dio's door room as he kneeled down and says..

???: Forgive me for disturbing, but your excellence, I can assure you that your aware, 20 minutes ago, Joestar and his comrades had just infiltrated the mansion. Regrettably, I must also inform you that Darby has been defeated.

Dio: Oh? But Darby was a genius. Why could someone like Darby be gifted failed? Come, I like to hear your thoughts. You may enter, Vanilla Ice.

Vanilla Ice: As you wish.

Vanilla Ice was his name, he then opens the door as he enters Dio's room. As he does he again kneels down...

Dio: Always remember this; Whatever the obstacle, whatever the danger, the Joestar's are prepare to sacrifice themselves to save their family. Kakyoin and the other four. What were their names again? Ahh. Avdol, Polnareff, Iggy....and (YN). Their ready to risk their lives in order to defeat me, but I don't know about (YN), he's different. They all believe that fleeing from me is like the same as running from themselves. Utter Fools. Vanilla Ice, take a good look at the scar of my neck. Johnathan Joestar's body is still rejecting me, but I need the blood of one more soul before this body truly become mines. And the wounds will fully heal. Vanilla Ice, will you offer me your blood?

Vanilla Ice: Yes. It will be an honor.

Suddenly, A spirit was appearing behind Vanilla Ice as it was no other but a stand, his stand as he then grabs a big vase and places it in-front of him...

Vanilla Ice: What is mines, it's yours.

Suddenly, Vanilla Ice's stand somehow slash his head out as the blood started pouring out as Vanilla Ice's body was holding on the vase as his blood was pouring on the vase...as it was half full, his body collapsed as Dio got up and walked over him...

Dio: Ahh. You beheaded yourself. Most splendid. But Vanilla Ice, I cannot accept the blood from such a loyal servant. My wound shall be heal, but it will be with a blood from another. For now, you must live. So awaken, and be reborn. And kill those who oppose me.

Dio then cuts his hand as his blood started to drain, his blood started pouring towards Vanilla Ice's head and body as he was about to revive him with his own blood, after that, Dio heals himself as Vanilla Ice's head was back healed to his body...and awakens and gets up...

Vanilla Ice: I shall not fail you, my lord.

Dio: No weapon can surpass once own body. You're already, Vanilla Ice. Now go and intend to our unwanted guests.

Vanilla Ice: I swear Lord Dio. I will not let you down. You have my word. I will kill them all.

Vanilla Ice stand then appeared as Vanilla Ice suddenly was going inside his stand's body as if he was being eaten, after being inside his stand's body, his stand then also started eating himself up starting from his legs, he completely eats himself up and suddenly turned into a spherical void, the spherical void then dash through the door as it then got destroyed...

Dio: Well I sincerely hope for your sake, your next victims can be killed by that void of yourself that allows you to disappear completely from this world, and not my door.

-END OF CHAPTER 59-