Chp.22 Josephine Encounters The Empress

-AUTHOR POV-

The crusaders, alongside with the young lady from before, Nena, who Polnareff is trying to flirt at her, were all in a bus as they were heading over to the next stop, the city of Varanasi...but before they even arrive to the next stop, there was something going on with Josephine ...she has this bug bite on her right arm as it got a bit swollen and a lot worse...and so, they arrive to their destination, they all got off as Josephine looks back at her arm as the bite got more and more worse...

Jocelyn: What's the matter old hag? You don't look good...

Josephine: Meh. This bug bite is getting more and more infected and swollen. Might go to the Clinic and check on it.

Polnareff: Say, why does it look like a persons face?

Josephine: Stop kidding around Polnareff that's creepy!

Polnareff: HaHa! I'm only messing around. Want me to go with ya?

Josephine: No! And stop treating me like an old lady.

Josephine then walks away to head over to the clinic, as she does...Nena then started to look really....weird and suspicious as she kept starring at Josephine and her right arm. Minutes later, Joseph arrives to the Clinic as she goes sees a doctor, she was in a room with a doctor as the doctor checks on the bug bite. He then tells Josephine ...

Doctor: Don't you worry, I will cut it off.

Josephine: Say what now?!

Doctor: Don't worry. I'll cut it off carefully, If I don't then it will get worse and might cause problems with your arm.

Josephine: Hey now. Isn't their anything other than cutting it off, like giving me a medicine so it can ware off??

Doctor: Don't worry my friend. We'll numb on the areas. Now please lay down.

Josephine then lays down on the bed as the Doctor puts on a mask and has a cutting knife...

Doctor: Alrighty then. Let's see.

Josephine: Come on now! Make it quick!

Doctor: Don't worry. It will.

Josephine then looks away as she avoids not to faint or anything by getting the bug bite cut off...she heard some slices and cutting....

Josephine : H-Hey, are you done yet??

But as Josephine takes a little peek, she suddenly notices that the Doctor was cut all over from his face and blood pouring out and collapsed to the floor...

Josephine: What the hell!?! How did that happen?!

She then heard a squeaky voice...

???: Hey Doctor! Trying to cut me off?! You are so stupid you know that!

Josephine: Wh-Who said that?! Who is it?! ...U-Unless-

She checks the bug bite as he notice that the bug bite shown a face like a real person...talking....

Josephine: What the !?! The hell is that?!

Empress: I am the Empress of the Empress Card! And now I'm going to kill you so badly!

Josephine: How the hell did you got on my arm!?!

Josephine grabs the scalpel as she tries cutting the Empress face down, but the Empress somehow grow teeth as it grabs the scalpel and takes it away from Josephine and uses the scalpel and then cuts Josephine's prosthetic pinky...