Chp.15 A Traitor On The Lose!?

After evrything qas calm and as the stand user, Soul Sacrifice been dealt with and finished as well, Polneraff on the nursery room to check on the wounds, (YN) and Jocelyn decided to go out and walk around for a little to catch some fresh air alongside with the Minor girl, Avdol and Josephine were still at their rooms discussing about what just happen today...

Avdol: Never have i noticed to think that the enemy would have come this earlier than I expected to be...

Josephine: Yeah. Don't forget that the Body Dio has belongs to my great grandfather, Johnathan Joestar. But you know, if he can read our thoughts, then we can do the same thing to him on what is he planning on next, using my stand Hermit purple should do the trick.

Avdol: Very well. Shall I go buy a camera?

Josephine: That won't be necessary. I can use my powers without a camera.

Avdol: Pardon?

Joseph: Observe.

Josephine then walks over to the TV as he places both of her hands on the side of it as she summons her Hermit purple stand on the television as it turned on itself...that way Hermit purple can tell them what is Dio up to now as the channels started changing...

Avdol: Very strange. It seems as the TV is changing the channels by itself like if it has the mind of its own

Josephine: Its using the channels to look for words and connect them together and make it into a sentence, creating a message for the ear, nor for the eye.

The channels then started changing themselves as it then started to create words and complete them into a sentence saying..."There is a traitor along with you..."

Josephine: Huh?! It says that there's a traitor alongside with us?!

Again, the channels then started saying words into a sentence saying "Beware of Kakyoin, He is still Dio's loyal servant..."

Josephine: Kakyoin?! No! That can't be!

Avdol: Impossible! Kakyoin is still swearing loyalty to Dio?! Thats just not right!

Suddenly, the TV started to make static sounds as a shadow started to appear slowly, as it shows a muscular man with blonde hair and a Star shape birthmark on the back of his neck...

Avdol: *Gasps* No!!! It can't be!! Thats-

Josephine: DIO!

Dio: Ho? Josephine Joestar...you foul hag. You are watching me?? Well, watch this!

Avdol: He found us! Mrs.Joestar look out!

The TV screen started cracking as Avdol grabs Josephine with him and jumps away from the TV as it suddenly exploded...

Avdol: N-No! I would not believe a single thing about it!

Josephine: You know it as I do Avdol! Hermit purple said that Kakyoin is the traitor! Still serving for Dio and betraying all of us!

Avdol: That can't be true!

Josephine: There must be a reason! I wont believe that Kakyoin is a traitor! There has to be an explanation! We have to be more alert, if he's still connected with Dio, he can exterminate all of us, even when we were sleeping last night! Where is he?!

Avdol: I believe he's with Jocelyn and (YN), alongside with the little girl, taking a walk at the pier.

Meanwhile, outside of Singapore at a pier, Jocelyn and (YN) were walking together with the minor girl...as for Kakyoin, he was behind them as he suddenly started to look really weird by the look of his face, he has this face expression that he seems like he looks like a different person....
.
.
.
.
.
Is Kakyoin really the traitor??

-END OF CHAPTER 15-