Chp.68 DIO's World Pt.3

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Josephine was lucky to find Jocelyn here...

Jocelyn: Old hag.

Josephine: Jocelyn!

Josephine then notices Dio coming down floating to him...

Josephine: No! Jocelyn stay back ! Don't come near me! Stay far away from me!

Dio: Jocelyn! What perfect timing. But shes staying out my stand's range, so Joseph goes first.

Dio was coming closer and closer as Josephine wanes Jocelyn about Dio's stand...

Josephine: Jocelyn! The secret of his stand, Za Warudo, gives him the ability to control time! Whatever you do stay out of his ra-

Dio: ZA WARUDOOOO!!!

Dio then uses Za Warudo to stop time again, everything from his range was now frozen as he was deeply to roam around

Dio: At first when I started using this power, I could use it for a mere blink of an eye. That's said, as my neck has been processing to heal up, I was able to stop time for 2-3 seconds...now I can stop time for 5 seconds. Then again, time is stopped. So for my perspective it only feels like 5 seconds.

Dio was walking towards Josephine as he stands infront of her...

Dio: Soon I will be able to stop time for a minute. Then an hour, and later as long as I desire. How amusing. I'll have the ability to stop time whenever I want and no one can stop me!

Dio then was gonna strike at Josephine with his ear heads, but then again she is still covered in Hamon...

Dio: Oh that's right. She's covered himself with Hamon for protection. hundred years ago, Hamon was giving me a little trouble to fight against it, but it's worthless and useless against Za Warudo.

Dio then takes out a knife from his pocket as he stares directly at Josephine as he starts yelling out...

Dio: Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! MUDA!!!!

With Dio telling the last MUDA, he aggressively tosses the knife at Josephine, knowing the knife was this close to stab her right directly to her neck

Dio: Josephine, granddaughter of Johanna and her husband, you're Denise is at hand!

Dio turns around as he stared at Jocelyn...

Dio: One second left...

Dio: Zero.

And then, time starts running again as the knife now completely stabs right to Josephine's neck as she then groans and yells in pain as blood started pouring out as she collapses to the floor and started spatting out more blood...

Jocelyn: Old hag!!

Josephine tried to use his final words to talk to Jocelyn about Dio's stand power...

Josephine: J-Jocelyn...R-Run! Run away! G-Get out of here! D-Dont even try to fight! P-Please, keep...your distance...stay...far away from him...h-he's...invincible....

Josephine.
.
.
.

. Was now dead, thanks to the cruel heartless Dio, it made Jocelyn grew a temper as she started growling...

Dio: Come now, don't worry. At least he will be joining Kakyoin...and (YN).

Jocelyn: NRRRRGH!!!!

Dio: Polnareff must be hiding around here somewhere, though I guess it really doesn't matter.

Dio stares at Jocelyn as he points at her...

Dio: You're next Jocelyn, time to die.

Jocelyn then suddenly started to clench both of her fists with such anger as she growls more and says...

Dio: Damn bastard! DIO!!!

The battle between Jocelyn Kujo and Dio will begin on the next chapter...

-END OF CHAPTER 68-