Chp.18

-AUTHOR POV-

As Jocelyn and (YN) we're heading over to the hotel, they then pass the cable kart station as (YN) then notices something, a father sitting down next to his son, both crying as the father was holding onto a blue leash...

(YN): Hey, what happen to them?

Jocelyn: ..Oh crap. I forgot...The bastard Rubber Soul killed their innocent puppy back at the cable kart when I was dealing with him...that cruel bastard. I wish I could have done something but he was too strong and couldn't do nothing against his stand...

(YN) started to feel bad for them for losing something they cared and loved...he couldn't just ignore it and leave them still crying...but suddenly, there something he can do to make them feel better. He notices a pet shop across the street...

(YN): Oi Jocelyn. Be right back. Won't take long.

(YN) then cross the street and heads over to the pet shop as Jocelyn started to question herself and curious about what was (YN) up to..

-5 MINUTES LATER-

Minutes have pass as (YN) got out from the pet shop with a box, with holes on top...

Jocelyn: Oh. You came. Say, what you got there?

(YN): You'll see.

(YN) then started heading over to the father and the son...

(YN): Excuse me-

Father: P-Please, leave us alone...I don't wanna talk with anyone...

Son: P-Papa...I-I miss pocky...*sniffs and sobs*

Father: I do too son...apologies young man, but we are saddened that some cruel bastard killed...our puppy *sobs*

(YN): I'm so sorry to hear that, honestly. But, I have something for you two to make y'all feel better than ever.

Father: S-Say what now?

(YN): Say kid, do me a favor and open this box for me, there's a surprise.

The son wipes his tears as he gets up from the bench and looks at his father...

Father: Go on son..

The son walks over to (YN) as he grabs the box, the son then notices the box moving a bit and hearing something inside of it...he slowly opens it as a brown cute puppy jumps out from the box as the son quickly catches it, the puppy started barking with joy and started licking the son's face as he laughs with joy...

Son: Look Papa! A cute puppy! *laughs with joy*

(YN): You like it Huh? Well that's good, cause it's yours.

Son: R-Really?!

(YN): Yup.

Son: Yay!!

Father: Young man...I-I don't know what to say...thank you. That was really nice of you.

(YN): It was nothing. Really.

Father: Thank you again young man...I'll never forget this moment....come on son, let's go Home with your new puppy.

Son: Okay, thank you!

(YN): No problem.

The father and son then leaves with their new puppy as they walked away with happiness...after that, Jocelyn walked up behind him as she tells him...

Jocelyn: That was nice of you.

(YN): I had to. Can't leave them all sad...

Jocelyn: I would have done the same thing...now then, let's head back to the hotel, the others are waiting for us.

(YN): Right.

-1 HOUR LATER-

An hour pass as the crusaders were on a train as they all board their next destination...India.

Polnareff: So we're finally going to India...and Jocelyn and (YN), you said that the man with two right hands is name Centerfold, right?

Jocelyn/(YN): *nods*

Polnareff: By the way where is Anne ?

Josephine: She was wondering off at the station back at Singapore, I went to look for her and notice she wasn't there anymore.

Avdol: Remember, she did say she travel all the way to Singapore to see and meet her father. She probably have found him.

Polnareff: Well that's a relief. I thought she was a lying but then again...she wasn't, boy I bet it feels lonely without her, right Jocelyn?

Jocelyn: Heh.

Kakyoin: Yeah, and also to think some stand user could be so creepy and disguise exactly like me. So weird.

Jocelyn: You know, he maybe transformed into you back at the hotel when we were going to take a walk.

Kakyoin: I'll say, but Hey Jocelyn I notice you have cherries, not to be greedy but they are my favorite. Can I have one?

Jocelyn: Sure.

Kakyoin: Thank you.

Kakyoin then grabs a cherry and puts it on his mouth and....well....

Kakyoin: Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero...

(YN)/Jocelyn: .....

Kakyoin: Oh hey look guys, a flamingo.

(YN) looks at Jocelyn...

(YN): Coincidence? I think not hehe.

Jocelyn: Yare Yare...

-END OF CHAPTER 18-