Chp.9 Decisive Fight

-PLAY THEME BATTLE SONG-

Polneraff: An Guard!!!!

And so battle begins, Silver Chariot started charging at Magicinas Red as it started swinging his sword towards Magicians Red as he started dodging them with an ease, arms crossed...

Polneraff: Come on now! Let's see what you got Avdol besides just having your stand not doing anything and only dodging! Show me what it can really do!!!

Avdol: Take this!!

Magicians red then open its mouth and blasted three fireballs at Silver Chariot as Silver Chariot was quickly enough to hit the fireballs with his sword and avoid being hit....

(YN): Wow! Thats some speed!

Avdol: ...Very Well then.

Avdol then started to find his inner peace somehow as him and magicians red then somehow was starting to do a powerful move

Polneraff: I see. Its coming. You finally going to show me your true power, Avdol. But know this, it will never be enough!

Josephine: ...Uh-Oh.

Jocelyn: Uh Oh? What do you mean by that old hag??

Josephine: Avdol is going to blow his top!

Avdol: Here goes! Crossfire Hurricane!!!

Polneraff: Dont you get if, Avdol! It doesn't matter what type of fire power you do to my silver chariot, it will easily cut it with a gap and slice it in mid air!

A huge crossfire sign then was going towards Silver Chariot as it then started using its sword to cut the crossfire in midair and vanish it like nothing...

Avdol: What?! Impossible!!

Josephine: That was a terrifying attack! And yet he manages to cut it like nothing!?

Polneraff: Oh Avdol. That was nothing. Now, its my turn. Allow me to show you what my stand can really do other than using its sword. And it will really freak you out!