Ch.7 The Tower Of Grey

As Josephine and the others board on an airplane to head over to Cairo. Josephine and the others were then taking a nap as they wait until they arrive to their destination. Until a POV started to zoom out, DIO then qas to be seen in his hideout as he suddenly lifts his right hand up and suddenly, purple thorns came out from his hand which look familiar than Josephine's stands, he then softly chops the camera as it then took a spiritual picgure as DIO then sees Josephine and them heading their way to Egypt where Dio is...

Dio: As I suspected, they found out where I am. So then, well you all come to Egypt, Josephine and Jocelyn?? And whats this??

Dio suddenly notices (YN), who he has never seen or met before...

Dio: Whats this?? And whos this?? Well whoever he is, he must be wanting to help the Joestar family as well, bad choice for him.

Suddenly, Josephine and Jocelyn suddenly woke up to feel like someone has been wathcing them...

Josephine: Dio! I felt him seeing us!

Jocelyn: I know.

Josephine: Be very careful, we might encounter ourselves a very first stand user on this plane.

(YN): H-Hey, Is it just me or did I felt someone was just....watching me??

Josephine: You too?? Damn, he must notice you as well. (YN), you have to be careful, watch your guard, we might encounter ourselves our first enemy.

(YN): Got it.

As Josephine and Jocelyn keep and eye for any stand user they encounter, suddenly the others then woke up by the sound of a sudden buzzing sound that was coming closer and closer, then a beetle shows up...

Jocelyn: A rhino Beetle??

Kakyoin: No! Its a stag beetle!

Josephine: Hey Avdol, that bug isn't normally just coming here at the plane like that. Do you thinks its a stand?? Are we about to encounter ourselves our first stand user??

Avdol: Its possible. It can be a stand of a shape insect.

The bug then hid himself behind the seats...

Joseph: What the?! It hid himself. Careful, it can appear anywhere around us.

Suddenly, the stand bug then alleared beside Jocelyn...

(YN): Oi Jocelyn! Its on your right look out!!

Jocelyn looks to her right as she notices the stand bug...

Jocelyn: Star Platinum!!!

Jocelyn summons her Star Platinum stand to strike on the bug, but as she does, the bug qas quick enough to dodge Star Platinum's strike, Josephine and the others were shocked...

Avdol: What the?! It dodge you?! I cant believe it! Even though your stand is build up with such amazing speed, that bug must have that kind of speed as well!?

Kakyoin: Then there's not doubt about it! That bug is a stand after all!

(YN): Then where the hell is the user?! If the stand is here, then the stand user must be on this plane!

The stand beetle suddenly started to pour out some saliva out from its mouth...

Avdol: Its getting reading to attack! Watch out Jocelyn!

The beetle then stretches out a long song sting as Jocelyn use her stand to stop it, but the sting went through Star Platinum's hand as it continues going to Jocelyn, Jocelyn then opens her mouth as she catches the beetles sting...