Chp.55 Hol Horse's Death

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Meanwhile, in a huge mansion, Hol Horse yet was to be returned and the fact he's inside of Dio's mansion, looking for him...

Hol Horse: Shit. Its dark in here. Where is that bastard anyways. It's the middle of the day and I still have to walk around in this hell hole. This better be worth it. Hmmm. If I remember correctly, Dio must be in that room.

Hol Horse takes out a lighter to have light to see where he's going, he then takes out a cigarette as well to smoke while looking for Dio, he then suddenly steps on some corpses, female corpses...

Hol Horse: Disgusting. These ladies must be Dio's left overs. None of these women resisted. They all happily let him drink up their blood. Whole things nutty if you ask me, though girls do tend to go to the bad boys like Dio himself. But forget all that, never knew the bastard has this much gold and treasure. Where the hell was he able to find treasure like this?

Hol Horse continues to walk down the room that he was going as soon he notice there's candles to see in the room. So he puts out his lighter away until he heard Dio...

Dio: Hol Horse...what is it? What brings you here?

Hol Horse then notices Dio floating above him as he was looking for a book at the book shelf...

Hol Horse: M-Master Dio!

Dio then floats back down to the ground as Hol Horse suddenly started to pant in fear and shaking a bit, sweating a little, Hol Horse started to have chills down in his spine...

Hol Horse: *Keep it together Hol Horse. Don't let him spook you. He's not enough to spook you. He's not even that much stronger than you.*

Dio: I'll ask you again Hol Horse. Did you want something??

Hol Horse: Y-Yes Lord Dio! I came here for a report! You see it appears that three of the nine great gods have been defeated, Mariah, Alessi and D'Arby.

Dio: And your point is??

Hol Horse: W-Well. The other thing is that Joestar and the others are now heading here in the city tomorrow and collect info about your location. And not only that, there's only two gods left!

Dio: It seems you didn't quite heard me. I want to know what you're going to do? When are you going to fight them for me, Hol Horse? While it's true that you pledge you loyalty to me, and yet you had to prove me your a worthy opponent against Joestar and his pathetic friends. And yet I was wrong, you failed me, twice. And yet, you came crawling back.

Dio then started to reach to Hol Horse's face as Hol Horse started to tremble in fear thinking Dio was gonna kill him, but no. Dio grabbed the cigarettes from his mouth as he puts it out with his two fingers each...

Dio: If you didn't know, from my head to down, this body once belonged to a man who happen to be Johanna Joestar's beloved husband, who he somehow has appeared to have the Joestar birthmark right when he married my sister, Johanna..... Her husband was the grandfather of Josephine Joestar. Look closely to my two fingers, notice that the left finger heals slowly than the right? Meaning that this left side of the body is weak, and yet this body is completely not mines yet. Therefore, I'm not immortal yet and not ready to fight Josephine and his friends.

Dio walks over to sit down as he starts reading a book and says to Hol Horse...

Dio: Now then, if there's nothing else, run along and destroyed my enemies on my behalf. Failure will most assure you to death.

Hol Horse has never been trembling in fear in his life like this...he thought about doing what Dio orders him...but then again...In Hol Horse mind he says "DAGA KOTOWARU"

Hol Horse Mind: *You gotta be shitting me! This bastard really thinks he can just drive me to his corner!?! Behalf his ass! I'm no fool! I'm smart enough to throw down whoever is the strongest! I've never swear loyalty to you from the bottom of my heart! I'm not even gonna sell you my soul! Bastard! Your not so tough! Besides, you're wide open! Maybe having another person's body has made you go soft! I don't have time to run on and kill Joseph and the others! I got Dio all by myself! He's done for! I can easily blow his brains out! And I do, his treasure will be all mine! Just one trigger and this nightmare will be over! Besides, My Emperor is made for killing at point blank range! I can do this! I can do this!*

Dio: Is there a problem? You seem to be hesitating.

Hol Horse: EAT SHIT! IM ABOUT TO SPLAT YOUR BRAINS ALL OVER YOU, MISTER DIO!!!!!

Dio: *chuckles* Very well, if that's how you want it.

Dio suddenly quickly was able to appear behind Hol Horse until suddenly, a loud splat was to heard as Hol Horse looked like he was hurt and pain he then notices his guts had a huge hole on it, like if someone punched him so hard it went right through his guts...

Hol Horse: Wh-Wha-H-How..I-I didn't see you-

Dio: You should have never betrayed me like this, Hol Horse. You know I don't like people who swear loyalty to me ends up betraying me.

Hol Horse: B-But how....how were you able to appear behind me so damn...q-quick!? U-Unless...y-you used your stand....didn't you!?! you used Za Wāru-

Dio has enough hearing Hol Horse talking as he then be headed Hol Horse, slicing his head out with his bear hands...Hol Horse's head fell down to the ground as Dio then stomps on it as Hol Horse's body collapse to the floor...

Dio: Pathetic. Mostly pathetic. It doesn't matter. Because unlike you Hol Horse, I have two more gods to finish off my enemies. Now, Vanilla Ice, come forward. Lord Dio calls you.

Vanilla Ice: Yes, my lord.

-END OF CHAPTER 55-