Chp.12 Encountering Dark Blue Moon Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

After knowing who was the stand user on this boat, it was the captain all along, thanks to Jocelyn...

Josephine: Quite impressive Jocelyn. But what ticked you off that he was the stand user.

Jocelyn: To be honest, I didnt know he was the stand user.

Avdol: And (YN), I'm surprised that you didnt even bother to be worried of having a vein on your nose when a stand user smokes a little.

(YN): Jocelyn was smoking, and yet nothing happen when she smoked that cigarette. So I knew she was smart enough to pull of that trick. Knowing the old geezer is the stand user.

Captain: And I fell for it. Didnt expect this but damn your good. Yes, your right. Im not the capatin. The real one has already been sleeping with the fishes at the bottom of the ocean of Hong Kong.

(YN): If thats true then you can sleep to the bottom of hell you old fuck!

The fake Captain laughs as suddenly a big fish human arm popped out as it grabbed the minor girl's leg as she screamed for help...Everyone notices as the fake Captain's stand was revealed to Evryone, the stand was a fish human with four yellow eyes with big fish palm and fin...the stand represents the trouble on the water, lying and betraying. The Moon card, fearing with unknown, name Dark Blue Moon...

Fake Captain: Ive kept my identity so I can take care of yall one by one...but since you've all figured out I'm the stand user, then I will take all six of you, I'd probably break two bones of three...getting that girl here qas a sign, hoping my luck will change better. Maybe I'll take her with me to those manifest sharks on this area. And also, if you all even dare to save her at the ocean, I suggest all of you to give up. Fighting me in the ocean, makes me take advantage to take all of you like nothing!

Jocelyn: Well then, go on then. Just letting you know that you will underestimate me, dumbass!

Fake Captain: Underestimate? No, its all predictions! I hear your stand, Star Platinum is quite damn fast. I want to put that on a test. Not trying to brag here but at the ocean, My dark blue moon is way much faster than yours here on dry land. Now come, why not you come with me and tested it out if your stand is a match against mines! Unless your too afraid of a little...salt water!

Minor Girl: NOOO!!!!

As the fake Captain and Dark Blue Moon dives on the ocean with the minor girl with them, Jocelyn rushes to save the minor girl as she summons her Star Platinum...

Star Platinum: ORA!!!! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!

With Star Platinum throing several barrage of punches to Dark Blue Moon and The fake Captain as well, His stand let the minor go as (YN) summons his ghost rider as Ghost rider then summons chains with no flames on as he stretch them out to catch the minor girl and savinf her from falling...after that, the fake Captain then was laying on the ocean, all bruised up from Star Platinum's punches...

Fake Captain: S-She attacked faster than we could fall...thats...impossible for a human...

Jocelyn: You'll be the one who will be dying on the saltwater. So choke on it, tell him Avdol.

Avdol: Good luck on those predictions. Tough break.

Polneraff: Yeah! Well said Avdol!

The Fake Captain was drifting away to the Ocean....

Polneraff: And there he goes. You know, I expected more from him but he was nothing but an old idiot.

(YN) then pulled the minor girl up to the ship...