Chp.14 The Devil Encounters

After dealing with Strength, the Crusaders alongside with the minor girl, have arrived to the city of Singapore. As they all arrive to Singapore, they all head to a fancy hotel to book in for a day or two to discuss new plans to get to Egypt and stop Dio...they book themselves 4 rooms, one for Josephine and Avdol, another for The minor girl and Jocelyn, the other for Kakyoin and (YN) and last for Polneraff himself...as they all arrive to their rooms, they all decided to take a break for a little and come back for their plan to get to Egypt...as they all do, Polneraff arrives to his room...

Polneraff: Ou La La. This is quite the room. I love it!

He places his stuffs on the bed and tosses his keys as well and ignores the fact theirs a creepy looking doll just sitting their...he walks towards the glass door and looks outside...but then he started to notices that once he has entered the room, he already knows something is wrong...

Polneraff: Oh for goodness sake. You bastards really don't let us take a break.

He turns around and looks at the small refrigerator and says...

Polneraff: Well then, come on out you bastard!

Suddenly, the fridge door opens as it appears to be someone inside of that fridge as a weird scary man came out with such scars and scratches on his arms and face and wearing ripped clothes...

Polneraff: Thats some blood lost you got their bud. Now tell me who the hell you are, the names Polneraff and you will know me as the person that will send you to hell.

???: Well if you insist then, my name is Soul Sacrifice. And since your wondering, my stand is the card of the devil. It represents sanity, and cursed. But tell me how did you know I was hiding inside that small fridge??

Polneraff then charges to Soul Sacrifice as he grabs him by his shirt and yells at him...

Polneraff: So are you really that stupid?! You've taken out all of those beverages and didn't bother putting them away you dumbass!

Soul Sacrifice suddenly grins as Polneraff then let's go and backs up as Soul Sacrifice then says...

Soul Sacrifice: Die Polneraff! Ebony Devil!

Polneraff: Silver Chariot!!

Polneraff summons Silver Chariot as he was able to strike Soul Sacrifice with its sword, stabbing an eye, face and mouth before he even summons his stand and falls down with blood on his whole face...

Polneraff: Wow. What a bummer. To think you might be a problem, but your just a weak ass. Even that ape we encounter at the sea had such terrifying stand and more powerful, but you, your just worthless.

Suddenly, Soul Sacrifice gets up as he somehow started to laugh maniacal..

Soul Sacrifice: Polneraff...look what have you've done! Now your done for! HaHaHaHaHa!!!

Polneraff: What the hell is this guys problem?!

Soul Sacrifice: It hurst! It hurts so bad! HaHaHaHaHa!!! Now you will pay! A dead man I say!

Soul Sacrifice started backing up towards the balcony as he suddenly trips over and falls off from the building as Polneraff runs over to check...and to see he qas no where to be seen?!

Polneraff: Hes gone!? Thats impossible! Just what the hell is going on!!??

Suddenly, a first person POV was coming closer to Polneraff as Polneraff leg suddenly got cut and blood started to pour out from it...

Polneraff: NRGH! WHAT?!? How?!! When did he cut me??!! I didnt even felt an attack! I'm sure of it! I didnt even feel it! I must call Ms.Joestar and the rest before things get out of hands!