Chp.63 Enter Dio

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-Author POV-

-TIMESKIP TO 50 MINUTES-

After arriving back at the mansion in quite a while, 50 minutes, Polnareff started going into a room where is dark and he can barely see...

Polnareff: I gotta hand it to him, Dio does have some pretty nice curtains. Now that I'm here and I can still move better and even jump, still hurts a bit but how's not the time to get discouraged or worry the pain.

Suddenly, he stared hearing footsteps from behind as he suddenly turns around, looks upstairs as he sees a shadow silhouette, standing their with a menace pose...Polnareff already knew who he is, that blonde hair, all yellow clothes...it was Dio. Who he finally arrived...

Dio: *grins and chuckles* Greetings Polnareff. What a pleasant surprise.

Polnareff: Dio...at last. You have finally come out.

Dio: *chuckles* A job well done Polnareff. You manage to avenge your sister, but what's most impressive is that you also have the time to track me down all the way here in the Far East.

Polnareff: Ha! I'll gladly kill you to celebrate. But I may have avenge my sister's death...but I'm here to avenge (YN)!

Dio: Oh really? Don't tell me that (YN) didn't have the strength to fully heal himself up after defeating Vanilla Ice...how sad. But I don't care at all. So, I'll give you a chance to think, descend now and not only will you live, but have the chance to be on my side again. Or you can ride forth, and ascending to your doom.

Polnareff: Tch. When the two of us first met, fear consume me like a curse and you manipulated me like a puppet. That fear was the beginning of the existence with no death and end. But that fear, that fear is no longer with me. Leaving the only burn and will to fight! I've spent 50 days traveling with Mr.Joestar and my friends to arrive here to defeat you, and to honor (YN)'s death that he sacrifice himself to save me and my friends, I'll never be fear of you again!

Dio: *chuckles* My aren't we confident? Then clime these stairs and out that bravado to the test.

Polnareff: Hm!

Polnareff then took a step on the stairs...

Dio: *chuckles* quite the decision Polnareff, but you backed down after all, is that a clever way to you want your former life back?

Polnareff didn't know what Dio was talking about, as he looked down, he notice that he was back at the first step of the stairs again? Polnareff then tried climbing again, and soon to know he was back down again at the first steps...

Polnareff: Huh!?! What the fuck!?!? But I went up the stairs! I'm sure of it! What happen!?!

Dio: Problem? You've seem to be shaking Polnareff. But why is that? Could the winds of fear have been extinguished your burning resolve? Perhaps the only steps you took was only your mind.

Polnareff: No way! I'm positive that I walked up the stairs!

Polnareff then started running upstairs as he soon again to notice that he was brought back to the bottom of the stairs again...

Polnareff Mind: What!?! Is he doing this with his stand!?! ....No! It couldn't be!! D-Dio stand's is...ZA WARUDO!?!?!

ZA WARUDO!?!?!