Chp.44 The End Of Oingo Boingo Brother Pt.3

-AUTHOR POV-

In the road of the city of Aswan, Zenyatta and Mondatta were continuing running away from (YN) for a while as they somehow managed to lose him...

Zenyatta: I-I think...we lost him.

Mondatta: You sure big bro?

Zenyatta: Yes, I don't see him anywhere...I think we got lucky we got away with him....

Mondatta: Big bro, Look!

Mondatta and Zenyatta notice a vehicle parked that is familiar to Mondatta's manga stand, and just in luck, they have manage to find the crusader's vehicle...

Zenyatta: Well would you look at that, we found the car! How lucky we are, so little bro, all I have to do is make a bomb with an orange, place it in the car and have Jocelyn explode into pieces??

Mondatta: That's right big bro. My stand Thoth can see the near future and most can see it as a disadvantage, but once the prediction is printed, it can never change, no matter what anybody does, not ever.

Zenyatta: *chuckles* lucky for me. I somehow manage to have the bomb ready and a crowbar in my jacket to get in the vehicle. Hehehe, once Jocelyn peels this orange bomb, it will detonate to three seconds once she peels the orange. Alright little bro, go hide somewhere while I'll go plant the bomb in there.

Mondatta then hid behind a building as Zenyatta goes walking to the car and uses the crowbar to break in the car. As he does, he gets in as he places the orange bomb in the bag of oranges...

Zenyatta: *chuckles* this is it! This will be the end of Jocelyn. There's no way out-

Suddenly, Zenyatta then heard...

Josephine: Hey!

Polnareff: Who the hell is in our car?! Do you recognize this bastard?!

Josephine: What?! Is it Jocelyn??

Polnareff: No! Jocelyn said she was going straight to the hospital. Be careful!

Josephine: Dont let him get away!

Zenyatta Mind: Shit! It's Joestar and Polnareff! I have to get out and-

(YN): There you are you bastard!

Zenyatta notices that (YN) has found him and already recognized him due to his clothes...

Zenyatta: Double Shit!!! (YN) found me!?!! What now what now!?!! ........AHA!!! It's risky and a bit stupid and embarrass, but it's gonna work!

Josephine: Huh?! (YN)?! Where the hell have you been?!

Polnareff: Not to mention you didn't even watch over the damn mutt-

(YN): No time to explain! I have to deal with bastard first! He poison me! And not only that, him and that shitty brat that he was with are the stand users that Dio hired!

Josephine: What?! Well if you say so, don't let him get away then!

Zenyatta started to move around somehow as (YN) started to run as he then grabs him...

(YN): Alright you bastard! Im going to knock you—

As (YN) turns Zenyatta around, facing him as he gets ready to fight him, suddenly, Zenyatta started to look different...as His whole body and his face started to look exactly like....Jocelyn???

Zenyatta (Jocelyn): H-Hey Hey now. What's the matter with you (YN)? Why so aggressive?? It's me. Couldn't you tell?

(YN): J-Jocelyn???