Chp.50 The End Of Mariah Pt.3

-PLAY THEME SONG-

As we left off where Mariah thought he has one the fight against Avdol and Josephine, after the train passes by, she notices a hole dug in as Jospehine and Avdol were in it..

Josephine: Good thinking Avdol! Your burned through the railroad ties and dug a hole!

Avdol: Tch Tch. You see Mrs.Joestar, Mohammad Avdol always plays the role of thinking the smart way! It's more of my style! HaHaHaHaHa!!

Mariah: Nrgh. So you think the two of your outsmarted me?!? You...You...YOU ROTTEN EATING PIECES OF SHIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

YOU ROTTEN EATING PIECES OF SHIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

Avdol: Magicians Red!!!

Josephine: Hermit Purple!!!

The two were able to get up on their feet as they summon their stands...Jospeh uses Hermit purple to stretch and catch Mariah around her neck...

Josephine: Ha! This time you're not running away from us now! I regret that I am now strangling you enough to put you in the hospital for weeks! I can't just let your magnetic power free will ya?!

Suddenly, Mariah somehow smiled as suddenly...one breast from hers suddenly grow bigger...

Jospeh: HMMMM!?!!

And then her other breast grow bigger as well...

Joseph: HMMMMMMMMMM!?!?! *How can she grow them so hug?! I wish I can do that too!*

Mariah: Are your imaginations getting bigger~? Sorry but it looks like my breast aren't growing bigger~HaHaHa. But there's no worry. I have manage to stack some weapons in my bra!

Avdol: Mrs.Joestar duck!

Suddenly, pieces of metal nails were coming after Jospeh...

Avdol: Magicians Red!

Avdol uses Magicians Red's flames to melt down the nails...

Mariah: *giggles* You have no chance of winning. Your magnetic force will keep getting stronger and stronger until heavy metal will crush both of you to death!

Avdol: She's getting Away again!

Josephine: No wait. That's not it. She's keeping a certain distance between us. Remember, she's a stand user. So she has stay close to her target, if she's close to us, we can catch her. But if she's too far away from range, her power won't work. The magnetism is a work of a stand! So it follows the rules of the stand! Once the users is far away, it's power weakens!

Avdol: So what now? If we don't free ourselves as soon as possible, we may be able to be crush by more heavy metal objects!!! Should we keep running away from her, won't it weaken the power??

Josephine: No. even if we're able to escape this magnetism, it won't mean we have defeated her. I, Josephine Joestar, may have run away from battles in my younger days, but I've never abounded a fight! The real showdown begins NOW!!!!