Chp.62

-PLAY SAD THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

-TIMESKIP TO 30 MINUTES-

30 minutes pass as Avdol and them manage to arrive to a near hospital thanks to the SpeedWagon Foundation. They were all taken in and sent to a room quickly to get their wounds healed up...but as for (YN), with the huge hole wound on his body, he was taken to another room were he has to be healed up as fast as possible and with the help of the SpeedWagon Foundation Doctors....As minutes go by, Avdol and Iggy we're asleep knowing that that their wounds were fully treated but still needs rest to let the wounds recover better, Polnareff on the other hand seemed to be okay, he was able to get up knowing his left foot was ripped half of it but still able to stand up and wounds were already recovery...Polnareff was waiting at the waiting room to hear the doctors about (YN), and so far, it's been pass quite a while. As minutes go by, a doctor came out from the room with blood all over his uniform and gloves as Polnareff stood up and talked to him...

Polnareff: So, give it to me doctor. How is he??

SWF Doctor: ...I'm so sorry to say this Mr.Polnareff, but I'm afraid (YN)'s injuries are too severe for us to save him....We don't know how much longer he has...so I suggest you go in...and say your goodbye to him...

Polnareff's then started to feel so shocked and surprised the fact that (YN) has no time to be able to come back alive...Polnareff started to sweat a lot as he stared to feel emotional....he walks in the room as he sees (YN) in the bed, a blanket on him with blood covered, injuries still wounded, and somehow he's still able to breathe from that hole in his gut...

Polnareff: (YN)...No...I-I can't believe it...Nrgh! Damn it you can't die, your stand...your stand remember...at least have some strength to summons Ghost Rider to heal you up...come on...Come On!!!!!

SWF Doctor: It's no use....he doesn't have enough strength to use it...Mr.Joestar has told us everything about him what's he's capable of using his stand during your journey...but I'm afraid he can't no more.

Polnareff: N-No...th-this can't be happening..I-I can't believe it...I-I can't lose a friend like him...for all he has done for us...damn it (YN) why!!

Suddenly, (YN) started to grunt a little as he somehow started to wake up...

Polnareff: (YN)?!

(YN): P-P *coughs* Polnareff...I-Im sorry...I-I failed you...I-I failed you all....I-I even failed Jocelyn...*sniffs* I-I-

Polnareff: *sniffs* N-No you didn't man....come on..you can fight through with this-

(YN): I-I can't friend...I-I don't have much time *coughs* b-but do me this favor...

Polnareff: Wh-What is it?! Tell me.

(YN): ...P-Please...d-defeat Dio...and end that bastard...all of you...end him once...and f-for all...

Polnareff: Dont you worry buddy! That son of a bitch will pay!

(YN): A-And once your at it...t-tell this to J-Jocelyn...

Polnareff: What you want me to tell her??!

(YN): ...T-Tell her...that I...I've always...cared for her since the beginning of our journey...A-And I've always had her back and-and never leaving her alone... these 50 days with her...was fun, and amazing with her...working together...to save her mother...and we both made it at last... *sheds tears and sniffs* tell her that-that I-I'm sorry....and I-I-...I-love her..

As (YN) has spoken his last words to Polnareff, he suddenly shut his eyes down slowly as the monitor tells that he his no longer alive no more...

SWF Doctor: I'm sorry Polnareff...he's gone...

Polnareff stood there as he started to feel more emotional as he started shedding a tear from his eye as he clench his fists...after witnessing his best die in front of him...Polnareff exits the room as he started walking down the hallways, heads downstairs as he exits the hospital...he stood outside, still feeling emotional as he then grew angry as he aggressively summons Chariot and destroys a light pole...

Polnareff: DIO!!!!!!! I don't care if I'm wounded or not, I'm coming after you!!! And (YN)....I-I promise. I promise that I will deliver that message to the others! But before I do that...I must go back and find Dio myself!!!! Don't you worry!! I will avenge you alongside with my sister's death!!!!

Polnareff started running away as he started heading back to the mansion and find Dio once and for all.

-END OF CHAPTER 62-