Chp.29 Lali-Ho: Death 13 Pt.1

As the Crusaders arrive to The Unite Arab Of Emirates, the crusaders had to fight a stand that had to do with the sun in a middle of a dessert. For somehow, they manage to defeat the stand user after all. Wasn't that much of a big deal, he was smart but yet dumb. So after they defeated the stand user and his stand, the sun. They all arrive to a small town in Arab to book a hotel to sleep for one night to get some rest for tomorrow...but then we focus on Kakyoin this time. As we go inside his dream somehow...inside his dream, he suddenly woke up as he was in some sort of amusement park...he doesn't remember being there and yet he was on his pajamas, but he did remember traveling in the dessert of Saudi Arabia with the others....but doesn't remember being here in a amusement park...and yet he started to hear a baby cry for some reason...Suddenly, a green ballon was floating towards Kakyoin with something holding onto it...Kakyoin catches the ballon as he grabs the card that was tied up...the card was a tarot card....and that tarot card says...

Kakyoin: Death 13!?

Suddenly, the card started to move itself as the image of the card suddenly started to come out from the card as the image inside of it came out and shown itself with a smiley clown face and yet the clothes of a reaper and holding on a scythe...

Kakyoin: Wh-What is that?! I-Is that stand!? It can't be!

Death 13: Lali-Ho!

Death 13, that's the name, then swings the scythe to Kakyoin as for some reason...I'm the real world, Kakyoin woke up from his sleep as he screamed in fear....

Kakyoin: AAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!

Polnareff: Kakyoin! Kakyoin! Take it easy!

Kakyoin: H-Huh?

Polnareff: Come in, take it easy man. You almost scream like that one girl from The Exorcist.

Kakyoin: Where are we?

Polnareff: Dont ask stupid question. Come on, up and Adam. After breakfast, we are taking to the sky.

Kakyoin: ...Man. I had a terrible nightmare. That really scared the crap out of me.

Polnareff: You don't say? Come on then, tell me. I wanna hear all about it.

Kakyoin: B-But the thing is...I don't remember about it...I somehow forgot about the dream.

Polnareff: Come again?

Kakyoin: I don't remember the nightmare, but I do know is that it was a terrifying dream.

Polnareff: Oh well. We can talk about this later, but we have to get change and ready to go to our next destination. So get up and change.