Chp.47 The End Of Anubis Pt.3

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As Jocelyn and Polnareff are being mind controlled by Anubis, Jocelyn holding half of the katana as Polnareff was holding the other half, they both charge to (YN) as they summoned their stands to use the Anubis Katana to throw vicious strikes at (YN), Ghost Rider was summoned as Ghost Rider was fighting against Star Platinum and Silver Chariot, (YN) was somehow taking advantage on the fight, but then again, Star Platinum and Silver Chariot we're faster than before, so quick they can barely cut Ghost Rider and (YN)...

(YN) Mind: Damn it. Their acceleration speed. Even Ghost Rider couldn't last long!

Polnareff (Anubis): Whats the matter!?! Feeling tired already (YN)!?!

(YN): Hell Fire!!!

Ghost Rider then blasted a huge flames out from his mouth as it ended up melting on of Silver Chariot's armor...

Polnareff (Anubis): Well, looks like I feel more lighter than having the armor on! Come on! Let's go for round 2!!!

Ghost Rider: WRRRYAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Jocelyn (Anubis): Lets test Our speed!

Ghost Rider and Star Platinum started throwing rapid barrage punches to each other, Star Platinum was faster and throwing her punches quicker than Ghost Rider as Silver Chariot joins with Star Platinum as Both we're taking advantage as Ghost Rider was trying hard to hold on...

Jocelyn (Anubis): You fool! There's no way your strength and power can withstand these two dual master swordsmen team work!

Ghost Rider then summons his flaming chains as he tosses them as they were going towards Polnareff and Jocelyn, but theirs stands suddenly used the Katana stand to somehow cut the flaming chains into pieces...

(YN): Damn it!!!

Suddenly, Star Platinum arrive quickly in front of (YN) as it then swings the Katana to both (YN)'s Hands through, not letting go as Silver Chariot then comes as well and then uses the katana to stab (YN) right in the stomach..

(YN): Sh-Shit!!

Jocelyn/Polnareff (Anubis): I did it! I win!!!

Suddenly, a spirit stand then appeared behind Chariot and Star Platinum as it was the enemy stand, Anubis...

Anubis: Master Dio, I've exterminates (YN)! I, Anubis have finally put him down!

(YN): D-Damn it..

Anubis: HaHaHaHaHa! Give up already! I'm not sure if you know it, but the blade is not even all the way in your guys yet, let me give you one final thrust!

Anubis uses Silver Chariot to push the blade more inside to (YN)'s stomach as (YN) started to spat out a lot of blood..

(YN): D-Dont do it! Please! I-It will be murder...

Anubis: Nice try! But if I do, Lord Dio will be more surprise and pleased that I've done what he has told me! I can't wait for you to die and split you in half! HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!

As the blade was all the way in (YN)'s guts, (YN) somehow started to look like he was gonna faint...but then again, he suddenly gave a smirk and looks at Anubis...

(YN): Think again.

Anubis: HUH!?!?!

Ghost Rider then was summoned as he started punching the blade pieces by pieces...

Abunis: WH-WHAT THE DEVIL!?!! Your breaking me! I-I have to pull free!!! N-No stop!!! I-It's too late! B-But how!!! Y-you were about to die!!!

(YN): Maybe I didn't hear right, we're you saying you were gonna slice me up??? ...I don't think so buddy. And also, if you paid more attention to my stand, you would figure out what is capable of more than just fighting.

(YN) then grabs the bottom of the blade as Ghost Rider burst flames from its mouth and melted the bottom piece of the blade...

Anubis: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Anubis then suddenly vanished as Jocelyn and Polnareff suddenly collapsed to the floor...after everything was now done with Anubis...(YN)'s wounds started to heal up as he takes out the blade that was stuck in guts, he grabbed both of the blades that were cut in half as he melted both of them as Anubis was now no longer alive...

-STOPE THEME SONG-

(YN): Tch. What a pain in the ass. I gotta he was a toughest opponent I ever faced.

He then notice Polnareff and Jocelyn waking up, (YN) then goes to check on Jocelyn first...

(YN): Jocelyn! Jocelyn, you okay??!

Jocelyn then open her eyes to see (YN), checking in her to see if she's alright, she blushes a little...

Jocelyn: Wh-What happen???

(YN): It's over now Jocelyn. But what's important is that are you okay???

Jocelyn: Y-Yeah...I'm fine.

(YN) felt relief...

Polnareff: H-Hey, I'm hurt to you know?

(YN): Oh right...you okay Polnareff??

Polnareff: Yeah Yeah..wait! Tell me we I was being cursed by the sword??!!

(YN): It did. The two of you did. Buts it's over now.

Polnareff: Forgive me.

Jocelyn suddenly placed her hand to (YN)'s cheek as (YN) notices as Jocelyn tells him.

Jocelyn: I'm Sorry too, (YN). I didn't mean to hurt you, you know that right?

(YN): *smiles* I know you won't.

Jocelyn: Heh. Okay. Now then...how about we head back and look for the Old man And Avdol.

And so, the three then head over to Joseph, Iggy and Avdol to reunite again for their continued journey to Cairo.

-TIMESKIP TO A DAY LATER-

As the next day begins, on a the sidewalk, there was a young and beautiful looking lady was walking down the road...

Man #1: Hey look at that hot chick's that are smokin and out of this world.

Man #2: Woah. Oh man. Those puppies would just pull you in you know.

As the mysterious beautiful young lady continues walking down the road...she suddenly smiles as she looked really suspicious.....who is she????

-END OF CHAPTER 47-