Chp.5 Saving Kakyoin/(YN)'s Story

As Jocelyn and (YN) holding on Kakyoin have arrive at her home, (YN) was then this close to step on Jocelyn's door way as she tells him..

Joselyn: Hey hold it.

(YN): Hmm? What is it??

Jocelyn: Before you enter, I need you to take off your shoes and Kakyoins first. Its part of a rule of my house.

(YN): I understand. I too live in a house where I don't wear nothing and walk barefoot on my house.

Jocelyn: So you live here in Japan??

(YN): Yes. I just move here from America not so long ago with my mother. And started at your school two days ago.

Jocelyn: So thats why I don't see you around as well. Anyways, lets go. Gotta find my old grandpa. He should be here.

As Jocelyn and (YN) walk over to her house, Jocelyn then heard her mother talking about her saying...

Holly: Oh I just have the best thought. My sweet daughter Jocelyn must be thinking about me. And I too be thinking about my little angle as well.

Jocelyn: Im not thinking about you.

Holly: EEEK! Jocelyn! What are you doing here out of School?! And...what happen to you?! Your clothes is covered in blood! And...who's this and why he's holding that teenager like that?!

Jocelyn: Its none of your business. Just tell me where's the old man and Avdol?

Holly: Oh, he should be at the other room.

Jocelyn: Come on (YN).

Jocelyn then walks over to the other room as (YN) says to Holly...

(YN): Apologies for this. Its probably something has to do with this guy I'm holding. Anyways, (YN)s the name. Nice meeting you Jocelyn's mom.

Holly: Nice to meet you too...

(YN) then walks over to Jocelyn as Holly yhen looks at a picture of Jocelyn and says...

Holly: Oh Jocelyn. I know you always be like towards me. But you know I can handle it. It doesn't hurt me. And I also be worried about you not telling me anything. But deep down, I can assure your still a kind hearted little girl.

Jocelyn: Hey mom...

Holly notices her daughter calling her as she turns around and Jocelyn tells her...

Jocelyn: You seem kind of pale. You okay? You don't need anything to help you out?

Holly then smiles as she realizes that eveything was true about what she said about her daughter, still kind hearted...

Holly: Yay! Nope! I'm okay.

Jocelyn: Yare Yare Daze...alright then.

Holly Mind: I knew it!

Holly then goes back inside to do her chores...

(YN): Your mother seems nice and kind.

Jocelyn: Shes always like that. Come on, there on the next room.

They both arrive to the room as Josephine and Avdol notices...

Josephine: Huh? Jocelyn? What are you doing here?? Aren't you suppose to be in school?? And who the hell is that person behind you and why is he holding that teenager on his shoulders??

Jocelyn: No time to explain old hag. This teenager thats knocked out has to do something with DIO.

Avdol: DIO?! Mrs.Joestar, I think DIO has mind control this person to kill your granddaughter.